International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Fun fact: While searching for any movies on Netflix, I came across Motu Patlu King of Kings. Not only it has a Greek logo, but it's also subbed in Greek!!

Last edited:

animegamer

Nick India LIED about the Digimon movie!!!

For some reason, even after advertising the next Digimon movie will air tonight at 7:30pm, they made a last minute schedule change and replaced it with a Motu Patlu movie!!!!!!! Even after putting a COUNTDOWN on the channel!!!!

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

For some reason, even after advertising the next Digimon movie will air tonight at 7:30pm, they made a last minute schedule change and replaced it with a Motu Patlu movie!!!!!!! Even after putting a COUNTDOWN on the channel!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

animegamer

Dinosaur King has also been suddenly removed and also..................... Ninja Hattori. No channel is showing it at all now.

Power Rangers now only airs at 1am now.

Vaughn Max

Dinosaur King has also been suddenly removed and also..................... Ninja Hattori. No channel is showing it at all now.

Power Rangers now only airs at 1am now.
Power Rangers is probably gonna get removed soon. It's the only Nick show left even though it's an acquisition, so I don't know how it managed to stay after all the other Nick shows were removed

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

jackz167

I'm guaranteed that it's a complaint issue against the international Contents on sonic..

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Here are the new Nick and Sonic schedules, at their absolute worst. They even had the courage to kill everyone’s long time favourite Ninja Hattori, to make way for more local programming.

Congratulations Nick India, you have fulfilled your goal of localising your channels to its fullest, while leaving nothing available for older kids (like every other channel does outside of India)
A95D05D6-B1B5-456F-AA72-AD24ED8D467D.jpegB56FB076-38F4-413E-89F6-9F94AF4C3ECE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts