International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

and I am still waiting for Chotu to have his own spin-off or special film, he's been catapulted to international stardom for nearly a year
They just need less Gattu Battu and Rudra to "make space" for it

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Fun fact: While searching for any movies on Netflix, I came across Motu Patlu King of Kings. Not only it has a Greek logo, but it's also subbed in Greek!!

Last edited:

animegamer

Nick India LIED about the Digimon movie!!!

For some reason, even after advertising the next Digimon movie will air tonight at 7:30pm, they made a last minute schedule change and replaced it with a Motu Patlu movie!!!!!!! Even after putting a COUNTDOWN on the channel!!!!

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

For some reason, even after advertising the next Digimon movie will air tonight at 7:30pm, they made a last minute schedule change and replaced it with a Motu Patlu movie!!!!!!! Even after putting a COUNTDOWN on the channel!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

animegamer

Dinosaur King has also been suddenly removed and also..................... Ninja Hattori. No channel is showing it at all now.

Power Rangers now only airs at 1am now.

Vaughn Max

Dinosaur King has also been suddenly removed and also..................... Ninja Hattori. No channel is showing it at all now.

Power Rangers now only airs at 1am now.
Power Rangers is probably gonna get removed soon. It's the only Nick show left even though it's an acquisition, so I don't know how it managed to stay after all the other Nick shows were removed

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

jackz167

I'm guaranteed that it's a complaint issue against the international Contents on sonic..

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Here are the new Nick and Sonic schedules, at their absolute worst. They even had the courage to kill everyone’s long time favourite Ninja Hattori, to make way for more local programming.

Congratulations Nick India, you have fulfilled your goal of localising your channels to its fullest, while leaving nothing available for older kids (like every other channel does outside of India)
A95D05D6-B1B5-456F-AA72-AD24ED8D467D.jpegB56FB076-38F4-413E-89F6-9F94AF4C3ECE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.

Featured Posts