International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
There have been some confusion of Nickelodeon Australia/NZ, including @RandomMe earlier today saying that they are part of Global/CEE feeds
THEY ARE STILL INDEPENDENT FEEDS, they are textless now sure, but they are still their own feeds, with Best and Bester airing, which Global/CEE feeds aren’t.
On the topic of Best and Bester, the show will premiere on Nicktoons Global on October 5th, when kids are sleeping, oof
Hopefully a better time slot will come soon!

Insidus

There have been some confusion of Nickelodeon Australia/NZ, including @RandomMe earlier today saying that they are part of Global/CEE feeds
THEY ARE STILL INDEPENDENT FEEDS, they are textless now sure, but they are still their own feeds, with Best and Bester airing, which Global/CEE feeds aren’t.
On the topic of Best and Bester, the show will premiere on Nicktoons Global on October 5th, when kids are sleeping, oof
Hopefully a better time slot will come soon!
Not Africa apparently

On a side note, I browsed through Paramount Media Sales Website and spot the difference between Nickelodeon and Nicktoons. Basically Nickelodeon's page has been abandoned and found another home.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_060733.jpg
    IMG_20220919_060733.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.
I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Featured Posts