International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Francisque

It's mostly a Russian rating system, as far as I know; Ukraine doesn't use ratings, at least I don't think so

And it's used in countries where the Russian feed is also received, as an addition to the "global" feeds

Yeah, Russia obviously doesn't influence anything anymore, but I guess they're somehow lazy to change it or there's something else I don't know
This rating system is similar to Russia or Ukraine. Do you know exactly which country this rating system belongs to?

TVArchive

before the changes, this icon was hanging from the top right. apparently, the place was cleared for a new logo.I am glad that the new sign appears at the beginning of the program for 5 seconds, and does not hang all the time
1000227687.jpg

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
No Nickelodeon in Germany (except for Paramount+) makes Nick Jr. and Nicktoons look weird on their own
I don't find it too weird. Let's be honest, Nickelodeon doesn't have enough programs for 3 channels. I bet Toggo's schedule will be better (more variety) than any of the international Nickelodeon channels.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
We still desperately need:
NickToons rebrand in CEE/EMEA
Nickelodeon opt out Splat bumpers in CEE/EMEA
HD feeds for Nickelodeon (opt outs) in CEE/EMEA
HD feeds for NickJr. (opt outs) in CEE/EMEA
HD feeds for NickToons (opt outs) in CEE/EMEA

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I am new here,

I want to Know the difference between Nicktoons global and CEE. (Schedules, audio track, and programs etc.)

Nicktoons CEE (Commercial Poland HD) airs LGBT themed episodes of The Loud House and The Casagrandes, while Nicktoons Global, due to airing in Russia and Turkey omits them.\

Audiotracks for Commercial Poland: Polish, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Audiotracks for Global: German, Dutch, English, Arabian, Serbian, Slovenian, Croatian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Turkish, Malay (idk about the last one)?

The same also applies for Teennick CEE (Commercial Poland) that airs The Really Loud House with the omitted episodes that were removed from Nickelodeon CEE schedule.

nevocated

What the what?
Nickelodeon Greece has rebranded today, using the splat branding.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-05-11-18h54m44s583.png
    vlcsnap-2024-05-11-18h54m44s583.png
    604.5 KB · Views: 39
  • VS--7COSMOTETV-2859083308.png
    VS--7COSMOTETV-2859083308.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • VS--7COSMOTETV-2955.png
    VS--7COSMOTETV-2955.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • VS--7COSMOTETV-2859083317.png
    VS--7COSMOTETV-2859083317.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.

Featured Posts