International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Latest News & Videos

jackz167

Sonic Nickelodeon India to Premiere Digimon Adventure Tri Reunion on 10th August at 7.30pm !fd5fa6fcf167058929152fa49e43961a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

animegamer

AKA Ice Bear
Some hope is there for Sonic.

I think Nick India should be replaced with Sonic on all analog platforms in Bangladesh, and give Nick Asia and Nick Jr. Asia on digital.

Vaughn Max

Sonic Nickelodeon India to Premiere Digimon Adventure Tri Reunion on 10th August at 7.30pm !View attachment 190161

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
That might be fake

Some hope is there for Sonic.

I think Nick India should be replaced with Sonic on all analog platforms in Bangladesh, and give Nick Asia and Nick Jr. Asia on digital.
Then what would happen to Nick Jr India? Would it stay or go?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

AKA Ice Bear
The Dialog EPG is now showing the Nick Asia schedule while PEO is still broadcasting Nick India.

Also noticed Dhiraggu TV in the Maldives channel list is now showing Nick HD and not Nick HD+.

Vaughn Max

Does your provider have Nick Asia yet since a lot of providers near India have it now?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

AKA Ice Bear
No, it just happened very recently. Let's wait and see. I wish they at least launch it as an HD channel (instead of Nick HD+), similar to what happened with HBO.

RandomMe

Bloo
The Dialog EPG is now showing the Nick Asia schedule while PEO is still broadcasting Nick India.

Also noticed Dhiraggu TV in the Maldives channel list is now showing Nick HD and not Nick HD+.
It's time to kick Motu Patlu out of the Maldives. No local channel airs it as far as I'm aware.

animegamer

AKA Ice Bear
Nick India will premiere Gattu Battu Time Machine on Independence Day (15 August) 1pm.

And no one will be surprised when it tops the charts.

Capture.JPG

Last edited: