"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjsthekid

Apparently the March 19 episode is titled "Multiple Trick Pony". Must be a... Beast Boy episode about his powers?

According to zap2it, this is the plot of "Multiple Trick Pony": Robin insists that he is a ``multiple trick pony.''

Not only that, but thanks to the Turner Classic Movies website, I have found all of the remaining titles for Teen Titans Go Season 2. This comes from a legit website, and here is a source for proof, which is Scott Menville's page:

Filmography for Scott Menville

Here are all of the titles (put in a spoiler tag just to be safe):

Beast Man
Some of Their Parts
And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob
Campfire Stories
Head Fruit
Kicking a Ball & Pretending to Be Hurt
Oil Drums
More of the Same
Truth, Justice, and What?
The Return of Slade
Cool School
Video Game References
Nean
Yearbook Madness
The HIVE Five
Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp

You can find the same titles on the other VA's pages as well.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sigh, well, this always happens for the past animated series. But time will tell if they're all correct. Slade! Can't to see how he'll be [strike]ruined[/strike] <ahem> reinterpreted on this show.

Doguineta

Looking forward to the HIVE Five episode because it sounds like the only one where Jinx will have a speaking role.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I saw the commercial again, and yes, that looks like Ravager/Rose Wilson alright... puking in front of the Titans. I think that is in reaction to an earlier clip with the Titans doing a group hug and saying something like they love each other. Should interesting seeing her again since her first and only other appearance in animation as an AU Rose in the Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths movie.

ShadowBeast

I think Cartoon Network advertises this show as their best because of how cheap the series is be made with the animation,the bad writing, and let's not forget the limited voice-actors.

zoombie

If Rose and Ravager, two characters outside of our main characters and of course her dad I want see interact with, is Jericho obviously. But also Kitten, I am not sure what side of justice Ravager will be on, but regardless her and Kitten being daughters of villains, though also Ravager and Raven could bond over the same thing.

I could in vision Slade being this aloof deadbeat dad, so maybe she would tell Raven she is lucky that at least her dad is trying to spent time with her.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I managed to do a quick record of the trailer with a camera so I got some so so stills of the new scenes. Mostly just the TMNT episode and a bit of this Rose appearance. Here's the thumbs. Click for slightly bigger size.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
A little late this month, but below are the new episodes of Teen Titans Go! slated to air in March 2015. Naturally, the March 5th episode has already aired. The delay, according to a network representative, is due to some recent schedule shuffling. The episodes below are scheduled to air as of today, though that could change.

Teen Titans Go!
Thursday, March 5
"Tamaranian Vacation" - Hoping to find out what makes Starfire so sweet and loving, the Titans visit her home world of Tamaran.

Thursday, March 12
"Rocks and Water"- Raven and Beast Boy are shocked to discover that their exes, Terra and Aqualad, are now dating each other.

Thursday, March 19
"Multiple Trick Pony" - Robin insists he's a multiple trick pony.

Thursday, March 26
"Truth, Justice and What?" - We finally learn the true source of the Titans' goofy humor: pizza!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ah, so that last episode this month is likely the TMNT one. Thanks, James!

jjsthekid

According to zap2it, this is the plot of "Multiple Trick Pony": Robin insists that he is a ``multiple trick pony.''

Not only that, but thanks to the Turner Classic Movies website, I have found all of the remaining titles for Teen Titans Go Season 2. This comes from a legit website, and here is a source for proof, which is Scott Menville's page:

Filmography for Scott Menville

Here are all of the titles (put in a spoiler tag just to be safe):

Beast Man
Some of Their Parts
And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob
Campfire Stories
Head Fruit
Kicking a Ball & Pretending to Be Hurt
Oil Drums
More of the Same
Truth, Justice, and What?
The Return of Slade
Cool School
Video Game References
Nean
Yearbook Madness
The HIVE Five
Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp

You can find the same titles on the other VA's pages as well.

Bumping this post of mine because the same source has added more new titles:

Accept the Next Proposition You Hear
40%, 40%, 20%
A Farce
The Teen Titans Go Easter Holiday Classic
The Croissant
Operation Tin Man
The True Meaning of Christmas
A Cat's Fancy
The Fourth Wall
Animals: It's Just A Word
Leg Day
The Spice Game
Squash and Stretch
Scary Figure Dance
Grube's Fairytales
I'm the Sauce
The Dignity of Teeth
Black Friday
Hey You, Don't Neglect Me in Your Memory

With these new ones and the ones in my old post above, it sounds like a lot of these might be for Season 3, as I don't think they can all fit into Season 2.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yes, that has to be season 3 titles mixed in there unless they renamed some season 2 episodes.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yes, that has to be season 3 titles mixed in there unless they renamed some season 2 episodes.
"Yearbook Madness" was supposed to air in February, but then they decided to postpone it and it's now in limbo.
There will also be an Easter special, but not sure if it's for this season or if it's for the next season. We must have to wait for the April premieres to come.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
4/1: WonderCon info:
Super-sized laughs and superhero adventures await you as the Titans once again take over WonderCon Anaheim. Greg Cipes (voice of Beast Boy) and Scott Menville (voice of Robin), along with producers Michael Jelenic (Batman: The Brave and The Bold)and Aaron Horvath (MAD), will be on hand to answer your questions as well as screen an all-new episode. Teen Titans Go! airs Thursdays at 6/5c on Cartoon Network.

Saturday April 4, 2015 11:00am - 12:00pm
Room 300AB
EDIT: Looking online, looks like for April 2 we have [strike]"Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp."[/strike] Another title from jjsthekid's list. Wonder if the title is literal... and Bumblebee is involved. She's the least utilized guest star from the original animated series, I think.
When Robin tries to teach the others to have more respect for money, he ends up learning a lesson himself.

EDIT2: Now the April 2 episode will be "Beast Man"
Beast Boy discovers he can transform into an adult man.

Found a synopsis for the supposed April 9 episode "Oil Drum"
Cyborg is looking forward to a marathon of '80s television shows, but the remote appears to be missing.

4/1: The April schedule. In regards to "Beast Man," not the first time PR acting in error and showed preview media for the wrong episode.

"Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp," Thursday, April 2 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Robin tries to teach finances to the Titans.

"Oil Drums," Thursday, April 9 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Cyborg wants to have an '80s TV show marathon, but the remote is missing.

"Video Game References," Thursday, April 16 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
The Titans immerse themselves in different video game worlds.

"Cool School," Thursday, April 23 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) Rose Wilson escapes from prison, defeating the Titans with cool one liners. Only Raven is immune to Rose's insults, and the two decide to hang out and do cool stuff together. Cyborg, Starfire and Beast Boy feel lame by comparison, so they go to Cool School.

"Kicking a Ball & Pretending to Be Hurt," Thursday, April 30 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
The Titans learn about the magic of soccer.

4/11: Found parts of the WonderCon panel from user Legion of Sand. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

4/17: "Cool School" preview media. This is the one with Ravager. I think that's Pam Adlon voicing her. Not 100% sure.

In July, the variant theme for the DC Comics covers will be Teen Titans Go! - first 4 covers and full list.
DC Comics' Variant Cover Theme for July is "Teen Titans Go!" - Comic Book Resources
Couple more here
Couple more here

4/28: The Season 2 Part 2 DVD is set for August 18.
Teen Titans Go! DVD news: Announcement for Teen Titans Go! - Season 2, Part 2: House Pests | TVShowsOnDVD.com

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The May 2015 schedule of new Teen Titans Go! episodes is as follows, with details provided by Cartoon Network:

Thursday, May 7
"Head Fruit" - “When Beast Boy's head starts to rattle, Robin suggests that he should find a hobby so that his brain will stop shrinking. Beast Boy and his brain agree to take up gardening.

Thursday, May 14
"Yearbook Madness" - Beast Boy and Cyborg decide to make a yearbook for the Titans.

Thursday, May 21
"Crazy Day"- It's Crazy Day again and Raven must do her best to avoid being driven crazy by the other Titans.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
5/1: Hmm, so just two new episodes this month so far and one of them is one of the episodes hanging in limbo after CN shifted their schedule. Hope they air the other one, "Beast Man" on the 28th

5/29: A schedule of new episodes from June 29 to July 3 have been released.
"Operation Tin Man," on Monday, June 29 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Gizmo convinces the Titans he's kidnapped Cyborg, when in reality Cyborg's just hanging out in the HIVE tower with his girl Jinx. When Gizmo gets annoyed by Cyborg's constant presence, the two start a prank war.

"Nean," on Tuesday, June 30 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Raven is cursed to be nice; meanwhile, Starfire is about to marry a pot of chili.

"Campfire Stories," on Wednesday, July 1 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
The Titans are having a terrible time on their camping trip, so Robin suggests that they each tell a scary campfire story.

"Beast Man," on Thursday, July 2 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Beast Boy discovers he can transform into an adult man.

"The Hive Five," on Friday, July 3 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Tired of the Titans, The Hive agrees to take a day off and avoid engaging with their foes -- if possible.
I'm looking forward to the HIVE episodes the most. But oh boy, one new episode very day. Gonna be some brain damage that week.

zoombie

5/1: Hmm, so just two new episodes this month so far and one of them is one of the episodes hanging in limbo after CN shifted their schedule. Hope they air the other one, "Beast Man" on the 28th

5/29: A schedule of new episodes from June 29 to July 3 have been released.
I'm looking forward to the HIVE episodes the most. But oh boy, one new episode very day. Gonna be some brain damage that week.

Yeah me too, though I am still hoping for a Cyborg vs Kid Flash episode. And of course the return of Slade, please let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts