DC Entertainment

The DC Comics Animation Forum

Online since 1998, this all-ages board covers DC Comics animation from 1992 to today! Discuss it all - from Batman: The Animated Series to the latest programs, features, comics and everything else in-between! All topics and discussions about these amazing animated characters and adventures are welcome. Official The World's Finest Discussion Forum.
Threads
Threads

DC Live-Action Movies and Television

Threads
Threads

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Before streaming services like Netflix dominating the family entertainment industry, we had family networks on cable television. Quite honestly, I'm very fascinated by their history and their programming on how much they evolved over the years.

But here's what I'm wondering: why do they failed?
Clearly, People seemed to forget that the late Chrtistine Cavanaugh who originally voiced Chuckie Finster on Rugrats, retired from Voice Acting in like 2001, and Nancy Cartwright took over the role since then.
"It can be so hard to leave someone you love, but if you find something to remember them by, you will feel less alone." -Willa, one of the Made-for-Qubo segments on Willa's Wild Life

Thanks for all the memories, Qubo.

The winner of this matchup is Harpy Gee, which got 5 votes. Both Yoyotoki Happy Ears and Marisa And The Mirror got 0 votes. Now we go into the final round with a 3 way matchup. It's between Missing The Mark, Harpy Gee, and Pizza Pilot.
R.I.P. Qubo and Ion Plus (2006 Qubo / 2007 Plus - 2021)

Featured Posts