"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,666 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
As long as they at least show Darkseid and don't pull the same trick they did with Slade, I think the episode could be decent.

Edit: According to the Cartoon Network August 2015 Premiere Info, the September 3rd episode is titled "I'm the Sauce".
Yeah, true. As long as Darkseid whups them, too. Essentially that JLI episode from The Brave and The Bold but in TTG! convention.

Neat. All titles found earlier.

EDIT: Logline for Friday's episode is
Robin decides to become a cat so that Starfire will finally love him.
8/2: Weird Al Yankovic is voicing Darkseid. And it sounds like another 52 episodes...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,666 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Squinting at the credits that went with Thursday's new episode, CN messed up and I think aired the credits for next week's "The Croissant" -- which revealed Killer Moth returns (with Menville dobling as him again). And Cipes is doubling as a character named Chuck.

Based on "The Croissant" logline:
A giant cocoon mysteriously appears in the Titans' living room, and no one can find Beast Boy.
I'm going to guess Killer Moth's latest evil plan turns Beast Boy into a giant moth (or giant larvae) he names Chuck.

8/17: Preview media for "Croissant"

8/29: Preview media for "I'm the Sauce" -- I didn't watch the clips but dang! Lot's of villains making at least a cameo.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,666 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
At last, the September schedule:

"I'm The Sauce"
Thursday, Sept. 3 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Stuck inside because of bad weather, the Titans play rainy day games after Robin convinces them that indoor activities will cheer up the clouds and make the rain stop.

"Hey You, Don't Neglect Me In Your Memory"
Thursday, Sept. 10 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Robin convinces the Titans to go back to school with him so he can finally become the all-American class president-type he's dreamed of being.

"Accept The Next Proposition You Hear"
Thursday, Sept. 17 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Robin refuses to give the Titans any more orders so that they'll learn to think for themselves. Instead, the Titans start taking their cues from fortune cookies.

"40%, 40%, 20 %"
Thursday, Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
Robin tries to teach The Titans valuable life lessons by reading them fairytales, but the others co-opt his stories and spin them into their own twisted yarns.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,232 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Cartoon Network provided schedule details for new episodes of Teen Titans Go! slated to air this month. The network will host a week of premieres starting Monday, October 19th - Thursday, October 23rd at 6:30pm (ET/PT). More details are below.

Monday, October 19
"Accept the Proposition You Hear"
Robin refuses to give the Titans any more orders so that they'll learn to think for themselves. Instead, the Titans start taking their cues from fortune cookies.

Tuesday, October 20
"The Fourth Wall"
Logline currently not available.

Wednesday, October 21
"40%, 40%, 20%"
Robin tries to teach The Titans valuable life lessons by reading them fairytales, but the others co-opt his stories and spin them into their own twisted yarns.

Thursday, October 22
"Grube’s Fairytales"
Control Freak informs the Titans that they are on a TV show he created and demands they earn him an award.

Friday, October 23
"A Farce"
The Titans learn about cartoon-style violence in order to get revenge on a snack-stealing squirrel.

And additional episode of Teen Titans Go! is also airing on October 29th as part of Halloween-themed programming. Details below.

Thursday, October 29 at 6:30pm (ET/PT)
"Scary Figure Dance"
The Titans' Halloween party is interrupted by the Hive Five robbing a candy factory.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,666 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Cartoon Network provided schedule details for new episodes of Teen Titans Go! slated to air this month. The network will host a week of premieres starting Monday, October 19th - Thursday, October 23rd at 6:30pm (ET/PT). More details are below.
No, James! Why did you let them do another marathon?! :p

On a slightly more serious note, so is the October 19th - October 23rd episodes still at the 6 pm slot or are they also at 6:30 pm like the Halloween episode?

Gotta say, the October 22, 23, and 29 episodes sound the most interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.