"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
There have been a lot of meta episodes lately. It seems like something a show like this would do as it approaches the end of its run. Teen Titans Go! has been really solid and really enjoyable. I'm not surprised it's the top-rated series on CN so I doubt it'll be going away any time soon. When was the last episode order announced and are we into that group of episodes? How many confirmed episodes are left?
When it was announced for a season 3 on February 19, 2015, they never said how many episodes total. But "Garage Sale" is the 21st episode of season 3. When we see the March schedule, we'll have implied confirmation this a 52 episode season like season 1 and 2 or if the series ends in February. I'm pretty sure it's the former unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

As a Black Friday offer, CBS All Access is offering new customers a 30 day free trial. To redeem the offer, use code TURKEY.
Happy 10th anniversary Tangled.

Jada Pinkett Smith's new animated short "Cops and Robbers" nearly ended up on Nick rather than Netflix Jada Pinkett Smith on Police Brutality and Animated Short ‘Cops and Robbers’ (EXCLUSIVE)
What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.