International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

... really?

0de3c9ff00c95388ae0fc01e5fc7dcf6.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
No more FOP on weekdays on Nick Iberia, at least for now. The last episode aired was Something's Fishy!/Presto Change-O!.

Speaking of which, will Timmy Turner's merman alter-ego save the channel? The answer is: probably never.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Tomorrow will be the day of the Three Holy Hierarchs, and to celebrate it every year, there won't be school, and plus we do 2-hour divine services! And so, Nickelodeon Greece released a trailer for that. I will see if I can upload it tomorrow.

Also, I want to talk about the SpongeBob Gold event, SpongeBob's Spooktacular Halloween, because, wellll... just to inform. In my country, unlike the two previous events, this one got almost no promotion at all (only the trailer aired once or twice, judging from my recordings), and it got a lot of promotion only the day it premiered. Also, there were no bumpers or screen bugs (it was like watching a simple marathon), and the halloween episode DIDN'T PREMIERE!!!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It appears that this feed is mostly old shows with only a few modern ones, no Loud House or Thundermans on this feed, just like the Indian one, the only show I can't identify is "High School Ninja".
Also reminds me of DC Asia and the near lack of live-action shows.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I think that the reason why there aren't a lot of live-action shows is probably because NHK E airs one of them a week.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Francisque is going to hate this. MTV always uses English words here, since English is cooler than Dutch. This was rather unusual during the Anubis special.
86zynyj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts