International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Ratings
2,364 94
Cartoon Headquarters
No, @Ghostbuster, Nick CEE has been on Skylink CZ for years. However, Skylink CZ launched a fta preview channel about a year ago where they rotate their paid channels each month to showcase and promote them. Last month it was Filmbox Premium and Nick this month replaces it.

ji4gLBz.jpg

Nick has been newly added, previously unavailable there, only to FlixTV.

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
172 3
So, is Nick India planning to air the new series? They didn't even complete the 2012 one!

As it happens with Nickelodeon Japan where they may not air any post-2013 shows, but they air all the newest Nick Jr. shows because of merchandising, this will be an exception for Nick India....

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
172 3
I found out that Nick Greece used to have original productions!
https://greekdigitaltv.blogspot.gr/2010/10/cool-fun-4-nickelodeon.html

Anyway, I don't remember those. But surely, they must had been better than the 2014 crap (there were what, 5-minute only, shows like WOW! (info show about... well whatever they could find), Play (info show about books), and Happy End (info show about plays), which did make the channel look like childish.....

I found out that Nick Greece used to have original productions!
https://greekdigitaltv.blogspot.gr/2010/10/cool-fun-4-nickelodeon.html

Anyway, I don't remember those. But surely, they must had been better than the 2014 crap (there were what, 5-minute only, shows like WOW! (info show about... well whatever they could find), Play (info show about books), and Happy End (info show about plays), which did make the channel look like childish.....
Nick Spain used to have own full-length content when it was exclusive to Spain. The most notorious of those was the music program SoNick (when I first heard about it, I thought it was pronounced "So Nick").

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
172 3
What's Massive Monster Mayhem, anyway? It has aired in some Nickelodeon stations worldwide, like Nickelodeon Arabia and Nickelodeon Italy, and I'm excited for it to air in my country!

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,513 89
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
What's Massive Monster Mayhem, anyway?
It's a game show. Each episode begins with the evil intergalactic overlord Master Mayhem threatening Earth with his plans to destroy it. Three kids compete in a series of challenges for a chance to take on one of Master Mayhem's Master Mayhem while the monsters wreak havoc on Earth. It features live gameplay by kids in futuristic challenges against gigantic Monster Superstars for the chance to win prizes and save the planet from destruction.

When the featured Monster Superstar is unleashed, the announcer will give a description about them like what planet they are from and their side jobs.

Each episode also features some comical wraparounds involving Master Mayhem at his space condo on another planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
Hey there. I want to ask something. For "Streamtopia", since preschool shows aren't talked about online that much, I'm thinking of creating 2 cumulative threads for Netflix and Amazon's preschool shows so that any news can just be posted there instead of individual threads. May I have permission to post them?
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY