International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

So, is Nick India planning to air the new series? They didn't even complete the 2012 one!

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
No, @Ghostbuster, Nick CEE has been on Skylink CZ for years. However, Skylink CZ launched a fta preview channel about a year ago where they rotate their paid channels each month to showcase and promote them. Last month it was Filmbox Premium and Nick this month replaces it.

ji4gLBz.jpg

Nick has been newly added, previously unavailable there, only to FlixTV.

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
So, is Nick India planning to air the new series? They didn't even complete the 2012 one!

As it happens with Nickelodeon Japan where they may not air any post-2013 shows, but they air all the newest Nick Jr. shows because of merchandising, this will be an exception for Nick India....

Nick Mick

I found out that Nick Greece used to have original productions!
https://greekdigitaltv.blogspot.gr/2010/10/cool-fun-4-nickelodeon.html

Anyway, I don't remember those. But surely, they must had been better than the 2014 crap (there were what, 5-minute only, shows like WOW! (info show about... well whatever they could find), Play (info show about books), and Happy End (info show about plays), which did make the channel look like childish.....

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Does anybody know how many languages does the SE Asian feed broadcast? Wikipedia only denotes English but they used to have (still have?) a Malaysian cartoon block called Rojak Toons which aired local productions in Malaysian.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I found out that Nick Greece used to have original productions!
https://greekdigitaltv.blogspot.gr/2010/10/cool-fun-4-nickelodeon.html

Anyway, I don't remember those. But surely, they must had been better than the 2014 crap (there were what, 5-minute only, shows like WOW! (info show about... well whatever they could find), Play (info show about books), and Happy End (info show about plays), which did make the channel look like childish.....
Nick Spain used to have own full-length content when it was exclusive to Spain. The most notorious of those was the music program SoNick (when I first heard about it, I thought it was pronounced "So Nick").

Nick Mick

What's Massive Monster Mayhem, anyway? It has aired in some Nickelodeon stations worldwide, like Nickelodeon Arabia and Nickelodeon Italy, and I'm excited for it to air in my country!

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
What's Massive Monster Mayhem, anyway?
It's a game show. Each episode begins with the evil intergalactic overlord Master Mayhem threatening Earth with his plans to destroy it. Three kids compete in a series of challenges for a chance to take on one of Master Mayhem's Master Mayhem while the monsters wreak havoc on Earth. It features live gameplay by kids in futuristic challenges against gigantic Monster Superstars for the chance to win prizes and save the planet from destruction.

When the featured Monster Superstar is unleashed, the announcer will give a description about them like what planet they are from and their side jobs.

Each episode also features some comical wraparounds involving Master Mayhem at his space condo on another planet.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Nick has the global rights to MMM. I think only a few channels are rolling it out now, with the rest of Nick's channels starting to air it later this year.

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
Does anybody know how many languages does the SE Asian feed broadcast? Wikipedia only denotes English but they used to have (still have?) a Malaysian cartoon block called Rojak Toons which aired local productions in Malaysian.

The Malaysian shows were dubbed in English, and that block's run on Nick wasn't very long as I recall.

animegamer

How is the availability of Nick Jr. in SEA. I think it’s way less than Disney Junior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts