International Nickelodeon Thread Part 5

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Our Nickelodeon interlanguage version always aired only post-Nelvana episodes of FOP, for some reason (Nelvana episodes would air on Disney Channel Greece at midnights, and... well, channels that have rights to Nelvana shows).

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
Looking at NickToons PL schedule it seems like a CEE feed. All those shows, more less, aired years ago on Nick CEE and thus have various dubs - HU/CZ at very least.

Nick Mick

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
I'm currently finishing a compilination of screen bugs from the nickelodeon greece 2016-2017 era, and the video will be over 11 minutes...

Also, I'm happy to relize that between December 2016 and January 2017, I wrote a lot of marathons with christmas specials Nickelodeon Greece would air (including Nick Jr. shows, Arnold, Robot and Monster, Rocket Monkeys, Ginger, Rugrats, and more!).

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Still waiting for Nick Iberia to air it. After all, they might do the same with that Hidden Temple movie and not air the original series like most countries in the world. Except that it's a whole other situation with Hey Arnold: TJM where the series aired in the first place. It last aired during the first few weeks after the feed switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.