Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CEE Spongebob promo
Gx730BL.jpg

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
@Checkerboard @BloggerHU I guess the banned Loud House episodes on the pan-regional Nick feed will continue to be banned. :(

So I guess that the Nicktoons feeds (EMEA+LATAM / PL+CZ+HU+RO) will continue to premiere new episodes of TLH sooner, but some languages will be lefted undubbed and without vocals?

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
They'll most likely get most of the new episodes at the same time, except without ones featuring LGBTQ+ characters.

Walker

So I guess that the Nicktoons feeds (EMEA+LATAM / PL+CZ+HU+RO) will continue to premiere new episodes of TLH sooner, but some languages will be lefted undubbed and without vocals?
As far as I know, new episodes in cartoons and live action series were showing first Nickelodeon, then nicktoons, teennick. I even remember that Nickelodeon CEE, the joint division of TLH and The Cassagrandes, showed it first and then Nicktoons Arabia&Turkey showed it.

Walker

Bikini Bottom Residents: Squidward Tentacles this weekend at 13:00 ( 1.00 PM ) on nicktoons Arabia&Turkey

1623959153138.png

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
From what I know so far it will have Czech dubbing and at least one major provider will carry it from the start. As for Czech ads, no idea. I would expect that will take time similarly to Nicktoons when it launched.

By the way, Nick channels in Czechia seem to be stable or growing with a 37% ad space share in a kids package from Media Club.

Walker

Nickelodeon HD Europe is currently not broadcast in Turkey. Is it like this in other countries ( Showing at 13.00 and 13.25 is the name of the program: The Thundermans )

Note: broadcast is back.

1624269806436.png

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
I saw this recent promo for Nick Jr. India, not sure if it's actually a rebrand or a Summer promo or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts