International Nickelodeon thread part 11

kanc

The international thread part 10 already reached 1000 posts, here's new thread for international Nick thread. Continue discussion here.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Yeah, the KCA Best Of is indeed airing on CEE on Saturday. Along with Spongebob marathon.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
The Loud House (S4E9-13) will premiere from 16th May on Nickelodeon Poland. However, like January's premiere on Nicktoons HD CEE, "Stall Monitor", "Last Loud on Earth" and "Rocket Men" will be banned.

Meanwhile for this week, TLH is shown as a part of coronavirus' term block on Nick Poland from 9:20 to 11:45CET and 16:10 to 18:15CET. For this occasion, Episodes 19, 32-33, 39, 41 and 57 are shown.

animegamer

Pretty sure there are more cartoons out there other than the usual SpongeBob and Kung Fu Panda. What a wasted potential of a channel. No new show was aired since Rise of the TMNT back in May.

Ejen Ali, Rise of the TMNT, Zoofari will be removed from Nick HD+ next month.

Meanwhile on the main Nick India channel the 10pm Power Rangers slot has been replaced with even more Motu Patlu. So throughout their usual operating times (7am to 11pm), only 1 hour is given to content that is not Motu Patlu, Shiva or Rudra.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
Damn! A lot of exiting Nintendo E3 announcement today.
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire" is 20 years old today.
although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.

Featured Posts