International Nickelodeon thread part 11

kanc

The international thread part 10 already reached 1000 posts, here's new thread for international Nick thread. Continue discussion here.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Yeah, the KCA Best Of is indeed airing on CEE on Saturday. Along with Spongebob marathon.

JedSwag

Nickelodeon Asia will air new episodes of Henry Danger from April 30 at 6PM.

They started new episodes of PAW Patrol and Blaze and the Monster Machines yesterday.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
The Loud House (S4E9-13) will premiere from 16th May on Nickelodeon Poland. However, like January's premiere on Nicktoons HD CEE, "Stall Monitor", "Last Loud on Earth" and "Rocket Men" will be banned.

Meanwhile for this week, TLH is shown as a part of coronavirus' term block on Nick Poland from 9:20 to 11:45CET and 16:10 to 18:15CET. For this occasion, Episodes 19, 32-33, 39, 41 and 57 are shown.

animegamer

Pretty sure there are more cartoons out there other than the usual SpongeBob and Kung Fu Panda. What a wasted potential of a channel. No new show was aired since Rise of the TMNT back in May.

Ejen Ali, Rise of the TMNT, Zoofari will be removed from Nick HD+ next month.

Meanwhile on the main Nick India channel the 10pm Power Rangers slot has been replaced with even more Motu Patlu. So throughout their usual operating times (7am to 11pm), only 1 hour is given to content that is not Motu Patlu, Shiva or Rudra.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.