International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
More proof that Nick Iberia, CEE, Africa and Turkey share the same feed: They're airing the same new episodes of SpongeBob starting from the same date (Monday 10th Feb).

Nick Asia's also airing new episodes of SpongeBob from then, but I'm not sure which episodes they'll be.
Remember when I wished for Portugal to have its own Nickelodeon feed?

Don't trust Cosmo and Wanda. This might be a violation of Da Rules applied to television channels.

ChickyBro

taiga is great
According to this the Nick Asia bug is still on the bottom right?

So Malaysia/Indonesia and Philippines feed still keep them on the bottom right then. It's on the top right here.

There are three Nick Asia feeds:
1) Singapore/Thailand
2) Malaysia/Indonesia
3) Philippines

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I find it ironic that Singapore's feed has the bug in a European position - are they trying to compete with CN?

The Big 3 in Asia for me are just like this comic. The cool kids here are CN and Disney and Endabyu is Nick. Nick Asia has been plagued by poor management from the new combined Eurasian team.

malurian

I find it ironic that Singapore's feed has the bug in a European position - are they trying to compete with CN?

The Big 3 in Asia for me are just like this comic. The cool kids here are CN and Disney and Endabyu is Nick. Nick Asia has been plagued by poor management from the new combined Eurasian team.
Spongebob is quite popular in Malaysia though.

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Spongebob is quite popular in Malaysia though.
Yeah, though I reckon it was more popular not on Nickelodeon, but on TV9 (before they cared less about Nick shows), where the Malay dub was more successful there. (BTW I've seen your post on Reddit and you said that TV9 was a watershed in kids' TV there, that meant that the amount of Malay-dubbed content was rising on free and pay TV)

animegamer

Power Rangers Beast Morphers premieres on Nick India next Monday

3f8570db51bd96f799bca36367186847.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy. I'll still be around.

Featured Posts