International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

Time to make new thread, since the previous ones reached at least 1000 posts.
Continue discussion here.

Reactions: JedEmily

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Nick Canada have refreshed their website. It's still bare bones, but it fits in with the design of Corus' other bare bone websites.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Nickelodeon NL has started airing The Boss Baby. In Flanders, it is exclusive to Netflix.

Nick NL and Nick FL are both rerunning Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. I wouldn't be surprised if they acquire the Amazon Prime series "Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny". Nickelodeon desperately needs new cartoons.

Reactions: Lkoui and kanc

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Nickelodeon NL has started airing The Boss Baby. In Flanders, it is exclusive to Netflix.

Nick NL and Nick FL are both rerunning Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. I wouldn't be surprised if they acquire the Amazon Prime series "Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny". Nickelodeon desperately needs new cartoons.
Every Asian Nick feed except the main Nick India airs it too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com

Here the first series you mentioned airs on RTP 2.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
@Red Arrow My fears exactly. Nick (as a whole) is just concentrating on its U.S. feed at the moment, mainly with reality shows which don't usually get rolled out internationally. Nick's international feeds now need to supplement programming with acquisitions as hardly any new scripted programming is being made.

Edit - Apparently, a con-artist made that song in Nick India's tweet:

Normanator1 3

BIG Nickelodeon fan,YouTuber (Normanator 13)
@Red Arrow My fears exactly. Nick (as a whole) is just concentrating on its U.S. feed at the moment, mainly with reality shows which don't usually get rolled out internationally. Nick's international feeds now need to supplement programming with acquisitions as hardly any new scripted programming is being made.

Edit - Apparently, a con-artist made that song in Nick India's tweet:

Just what I said 50 times & that I really hope to see sth old like ICarly,Sam&Cat...

Reactions: JedEmily

Normanator1 3

BIG Nickelodeon fan,YouTuber (Normanator 13)
Idk if I can call it "an issue" but every feed of the channels ends with an ad (promo) for another channel..here's what I mean:
This happens only in Bulgaria,but the other countries from CEE don't have that...
It's so strange that this happens on NickJr. too - they air Hunter Street's ad there but I can't find it right now. I'll try to record it.