International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

The number of Hindi kids channels has decreased. There is now only Pogo (which removed its English feed) and Hungama.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The number of Hindi kids channels has decreased. There is now only Pogo (which removed its English feed) and Hungama.
People there are having problems like the ones I had when CN Portugal launched here. Besides the Bengali standard used in those dubs is the Kolkata one, not the Bangladeshi one like Duronto and the rest

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Besides, although they write complaints in English, they want cartoons in Hindi. Makes me believe that English is losing popularity among Bangladeshi kids.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Brazil
LA

On CEE... Atchoo! has still no next bumper, instead Nick ident played beforehand. Opt out still has no Christmas ident. Christmas idents on main feed played far few between. Ad breaks on CZ opt out are short resulting in a lot more fillers.

Theagames10

Power Rangers Beast Morphers premieres everyday 9:30pm from 23 December on Nick India

Any idea where you got this promo? because you cannot watch any videos on the Nick India site whatsoever (I even tried a VPN, but it still wont show or play it)

animegamer

Any idea where you got this promo? because you cannot watch any videos on the Nick India site whatsoever (I even tried a VPN, but it still wont show or play it)

It’s from the Nick India site, it works fine on VPN if your location is set to India

BloggerHU

It looks like VIMN Germany have deleted their schedules database (or moved it to another location). :( http://api.mtvnn.com/v2/airings.pdf?channel_id=17&program_week_is=50

Edit - @BloggerHU @Checkerboard Vodafone-UPC will have FTA Paramount channel this December, which will feature Nick content - Ajándékot kapnak a Vodafone-UPC tévé-előfizetői
It will be a separate channel only for 3 days. Or a Pop-Up channel, which name will be Paramount karácsony (Paramount Christmas).

ChickyBro

taiga is great
I've noticed that Nick Asia screen bug has moved to top right like in the past for a few days now. The bug is now much smaller. Does anyone know when they changed it?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

animegamer

I've noticed that Nick Asia screen bug has moved to top right like in the past for a few days now. The bug is now much smaller. Does anyone know when they changed it?

Do you have a pic?

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Do you have a pic?
Here.
0dc3a74222f7dc260b9a2400cd563072.jpg

Francisque

Nick Asia almost looks like influenced by the German feed

Probably ( but I'm not sure) after handling the Nick Jr local feed in the SEA area, Germany has also "conquered" the main SEA Nick feed

EDIT: the promos by the look of it also look similar, if not almost identical

EDIT2: also, the schedule has gone non-30 minutes based, like a kids European channel (especially German one)
So yeah, I'd say the management has moved to Germany

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts