"Clarence" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dumb_Woof

The way CN treats some of those shows man just bums me out. Regular Shows entire final season was shoved out in a month and never seen again, and Clarence is being so spaced out and aired infrequently that no one even knows its still airing. The creator may not care anymore but christ the people working on the show must feel awful.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I think the creators are well aware that their show is getting the treatment it deserves internationally. That's the upside of working for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network Studios. Your work will find an audience in nearly every country on the planet.

jaylop97

Staff member
A show can always do better, most creators and show staff feel that way of the show they put countless hours of work to get to air. I will say that Clarence may have always been hidden to most but the upside is that the show has continued well even after having a troubled production at times and CN giving it at least 3 seasons something that some shows earlier this decade didn't see.

BlooMac

I think the creators are well aware that their show is getting the treatment it deserves internationally. That's the upside of working for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network Studios. Your work will find an audience in nearly every country on the planet.
Getting censored isn't exactly what a show deserves, but I get what you mean. Even though the show barely airs here on CN RSEE.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
The way CN treats some of those shows man just bums me out. Regular Shows entire final season was shoved out in a month and never seen again, and Clarence is being so spaced out and aired infrequently that no one even knows its still airing. The creator may not care anymore but christ the people working on the show must feel awful.
This has nothing to do with anything, but honestly I find that contrast pretty funny in hindsight. It seems to always be one or the other - never the middle.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
April will be Clarence Month in most of Europe. The entire series will be aired from start till finish. Here is a list of all remaining episode titles. (128-130)

April 24th, 06.35pm
A Sumoful Mind / Animal Day / The Tunnel / A Nightmare on Aberdale Street: Balence's Revenge / Dog King Clarence

April 25th, 06.35pm
Trampoline / Talent Show / Chadsgiving / Clarence: The Movie / Belson Gets a Girlfriend

April 26th, 06.35pm
Etiquette Clarence / RC Car / Brains TV / Video Store

April 27th, 07.39pm
Anywhere But Sumo (Series Finale, I think)

Source

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
April will be Clarence Month in most of Europe. The entire series will be aired from start till finish. Here is a list of all remaining episode titles. (128-130)

April 24th, 06.35pm
A Sumoful Mind / Animal Day / The Tunnel / A Nightmare on Aberdale Street: Balence's Revenge / Dog King Clarence

April 25th, 06.35pm
Trampoline / Talent Show / Chadsgiving / Clarence: The Movie / Belson Gets a Girlfriend

April 26th, 06.35pm

April 27th, 07.39pm

Source

Thanks for all the help. At least I have some idea what's going on, now. Dang shame the US can't keep up and get it over with, however.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Thanks for all the help. At least I have some idea what's going on, now. Dang shame the US can't keep up and get it over with, however.

AFAIK, they’re doing it in the same manner as Nick did with Harvey Beaks when after it aired a certain amount of episodes before undergoing for a long term hiatus for 6 months after they aired the last quantity of episodes in other countries like CN is currently do to this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Though knowing CN Europe, it's possible that we will get to see the censored versions of these episodes first. European feeds have been censoring quite a lot of content.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Even though CN PT won't get the Clarence month (not sure for now), we might also get the remaining episodes until May or June at latest because new episodes air on weekends.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?

April 24th, 06.35pm

April 25th, 06.35pm

April 26th, 06.35pm

April 27th, 07.39pm

Source
And besides these, there is still one episode left. Because CN CEE will ban an episode of Clarence from this new batch, so it's not listed in that Excel schedule.

Apparently as of now there isn't any source at all for this "lost" episode, but if someone ever finds out, or if it aired before on other feeds (including CN Australia, for example), then please inform us.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
Maybe CN PT will get the "lost" episode too.
Idk if every Europe feed bans the same episodes as CEE.

But if CN PT did air the first episode of Prince Ivandoe, which CN CEE banned, then it's a posibillity for the lost Clarence episode as well. I hope you can record it or at least tell us the title of it, if the episode is ever aired on your feed :D

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts