"The Bad Guys 2" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The Bad Guys 2 scheduled for August 1, 2025.

The Bad Guys 2 follows the crackerjack criminal crew of animal outlaws who are struggling to find trust and acceptance in their newly minted lives as Good Guys. However, they’re pulled out of retirement and forced to do “one last job” by an all-female squad of criminals.

Part two will reteam the first pic’s filmmakers and cast. The movie is based on Aaron Blabey’s New York Times best-selling book series.

Comments?

Related threads
:
DreamWorks' "The Bad Guys" Talkback (Spoilers)
"The Bad Guys: A Very Bad Holiday" (Netflix) News & Discussion (Spoilers)

DreamWorks Animation News and Discussion Thread

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
The Bad Guys 2 scheduled for August 1, 2025.

The Bad Guys 2 follows the crackerjack criminal crew of animal outlaws who are struggling to find trust and acceptance in their newly minted lives as Good Guys. However, they’re pulled out of retirement and forced to do “one last job” by an all-female squad of criminals.

Part two will reteam the first pic’s filmmakers and cast. The movie is based on Aaron Blabey’s New York Times best-selling book series.

Comments?

Related threads
:
DreamWorks' "The Bad Guys" Talkback (Spoilers)
"The Bad Guys: A Very Bad Holiday" (Netflix) News & Discussion (Spoilers)

DreamWorks Animation News and Discussion Thread
Let's go, enjoyed the first one and hope this one is stronger than KFP 4 & that other "movie" you know what I'm talking about

Frontier

Staff member
Considering how well-received the first film was, this doesn't surprise me, though I hope it has the same quality and energy as the first film :).

Can't wait to see who they cast as the female criminal squad ;).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I also wrote an article about the announcement for the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com.

"DreamWorks Announces “The Bad Guys” Sequel For 2025"​

thebadguys01.jpg

"The Bad Guys are coming back! DreamWorks Animation has officially announced a sequel to The Bad Guys, the animated movie from 2022 based on Aaron Blabey’s series of books. Currently known as The Bad Guys 2, the movie is scheduled to release in theaters on August 1, 2025.

According to the brief description offered so far, the sequel will focus on the same gang of animal outlaws, now seemingly reformed but still struggling to find trust and acceptance as “Good Guys”. They will be forced to assist an all-female squad of criminals to pull one last job. It remains to be seen who will join the cast in these new roles, but the original Bad Guys voice actors are expected to return."

Click here to continue reading.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts