Cartoon Network International Thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

For those wondering if the Northern Europe and MENA management mergers will result in some team "mergers" too (hence graphics, promos etc. looking the same), don't forget that ·"management" (for internal reasons) and having different teams are different things

For instance, even if Nordic countries are under the Northern European management, still look different compared to the UK operations, that's because Nordic countries have their own team.
So, there's no doubt that Turkey will still have its local team, because it's a decently-sized market, with one FTA channel.
And let's not talk about the Southern European management. French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese operations look notably different.
Maybe the Arabic team will merge into the British one (especially CN MENA and BOomerang MENA, because they're pan-channels), since they're the weaker ones, but I'd be careful about that one too.

But maybe, and just maybe, cuts could see Boomerang Turkey merging with the Boomerang MENA channel.
What about Dimensional? That is the question.
At this time, I somehow doubt Turner Germany will care.

Just as Turner Italy doesn't.

Hence these feeds will continue to look like a mess until another rebrand.
Now, our Boomerang's look tidier than the main channel, go figure

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Even Portugal got some Northern European and African promo templates. This was before the structure was changed within CN Portugal's first twelve months or so.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Bakugan: Battle Planet premieres on Cartoon Network UK on Saturday 23rd March, airing weekends at 7am.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I hope it airs here only at 22:15 with no promos, like season 2 of Redakai.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

The show will have 78 episodes in its first season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
39 half-hours is quite a lot for a first season. I guess they have high hopes for this series.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

AlbanianCNfan

Guys! I have GREAT and BIG news! The Powerpuff Girls Movie is re-premirering as a 2-year silence on Bang Bang
today at 10:40 CET!
If someone can record this me,please help because the movie had been in bad quality!

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
Guys! I have GREAT and BIG news! The Powerpuff Girls Movie is re-premirering as a 2-year silence on Bang Bang View attachment 225562today at 10:40 CET!
If someone can record this me,please help because the movie had been in bad quality!
You mean 22:40 CET (10:40pm in 12-hour format)?
In the U.S. of America, it always showed the 12-hour format, just like my program guide.
gn8616f29gi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Nick News short, from upcoming episode today youtube nickelodeon uploaded

Once again, quoted for the truth.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!
Of all of Cartoon Network's detractors, no one hates Cartoon Network more than Warner Bros Discovery.

Featured Posts