Cartoon Network International Thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Guys! I have GREAT and BIG news! The Powerpuff Girls Movie is re-premirering as a 2-year silence on Bang Bang View attachment 225562today at 10:40 CET!
If someone can record this me,please help because the movie had been in bad quality!
Was the old series ever dubbed into Albanian?

If not, then this reminds me of the Catalan dub: only the movie was dubbed (on K3, now Super 3) and it aired in 2006.

BlooMac

Winter bug on CEE is gone. Havent seen graphics yet. Dimensional?
They already "rebranded" a year ago. Only the Next bumpers are 4.0, which are not an issue for the German team. They're not going to introduce new bumpers based on a look from nearly 3 years ago.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Why would they not when all other feeds (eventhough some like Scandinavia took longer) have them and they have been adding slowly more elements? German operated feeds are last to not get Dimensional now/next bumpers and channel idents to make the look complete. Cant be that hard to just copy paste them from MENA/UK. I doubt they wont do it. Should happen by June. And the look itself may be old based on US standards, but internationally its still quite new.

AlbanianCNfan

Was the old series ever dubbed into Albanian?

If not, then this reminds me of the Catalan dub: only the movie was dubbed (on K3, now Super 3) and it aired in 2006.
Only the movie? Though it says: Kids,do you remember Blossom,Bubbles and Buttercup? on the guide. So it makes me think the series had also been dubbed.

_Utopia_

CN UK are having ANOTHER TTG half-term takeover. Honestly couldn’t care less at this point.

BlooMac

Why would they not when all other feeds (eventhough some like Scandinavia took longer) have them and they have been adding slowly more elements? German operated feeds are last to not get Dimensional now/next bumpers and channel idents to make the look complete. Cant be that hard to just copy paste them from MENA/UK. I doubt they wont do it. Should happen by June. And the look itself may be old based on US standards, but internationally its still quite new.
If they wanted a full rebrand, they would have done it by now. The German team doesn't like constant refreshes and when they do ones, they rarely bother to make it complete. Remember the godawful 1.0-3.0-4.0 mix? We got Dimensional as much as we were able and luckily, they put more effort than 3.0.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It seems that Portugal dubs the "offensive lines" that don't get to air due to the Turner EMEA nannies, as one of the lines is cut off.
Regular Show censorship from a Portuguese point of view. Seriously this nanny state at Turner EMEA will never end.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Eu-Pt dub of RS was done over the UK edited masters.

Meanwhile, 21 selected episodes of Season 4 of Regular Show were added last Friday into HBO GO Poland.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Definitely sure the series is using the European masters on the platform.

The show was the beggining of a new phase in CN EMEA history, a slow move towards a nanny state.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Definitely sure the series is using the European masters on the platform.

The show was the beggining of a new phase in CN EMEA history, a slow move towards a nanny state.

According, to what I've checked - 19 of 21 eps from S4 of RS added to the HBO GO are uncensored. 2 probably got new edits after remastering to HD masters.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
CN NL won't do that, at least not on March 4th.

However, Mighty Magiswords will return on March 4th, weekdays at 09:35. OK KO is gone.

Markus Nelis

CN Nordic March 2019 Weekday schedule

Classics are here to stay on Friday nights.

06:00 Ben 10
06:10 The Amazing World of Gumball
06:40 Teen Titans Go!
07:05 Unikitty
07:30 Craig of the Creek
07:45 Apple & Onion
08:00 Teen Titans Go!
08:25 The Amazing World of Gumball
08:55 The Powerpuff Girls
09:20 Ben 10
10:00 We Bare Bears
10:25 Teen Titans Go!
11:30 Trollhunters
12:00 Ninjago
12:25 Teen Titans Go!
12:55 The Powerpuff Girls
14:00 The Amazing World of Gumball
14:55 Ben 10
15:05 Teen Titans Go!
16:00 Unikitty
16:30 Craig of the Creek
16:55 The Amazing World of Gumball
17:20 Teen Titans Go!
18:25 Unikitty
18:40 Summer Camp Island
18:55 Craig of the Creek
19:20 Teen Titans Go!
20:00 Apple & Onion
20:25 The Amazing World of Gumball
20:40 We Bare Bears
20:55 Unikitty
21:05 Summer Camp Island
21:20 Trollhunters
21:50 Adventure Time
22:45 We Bare Bears
23:30 Regular Show
00:00 The Amazing World of Gumball/Fridays classics
04:30 Ninjago
05:30 Ben 10

Returning: Summer Camp Island
Leaving: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Shiro is known as "Lucky" in the UK and the Netherlands.

An entire series based on Shiro sounds really unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts