SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It started in November 2018 right? That would mean it took about 3 and a half years for it to finish. It's beaten out only by season 9, which took 4 and a half years to finish.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
In other news, the sky is blue!
(laughs)
Capture.PNG

Have a nice day! ;)

Action!

Potato Puff: I really liked this episode. I noticed they bought back the bike from Season 1. 8.5/10
Hiccup Plague: I thought it was a good episode. I liked that they brought back Bubble Bass's tongue pickles. 7/10

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to Nick.com, for May 20, "Captain Pipsqueak" has been replaced with "Patrick the Mailman".

In fact, I tweeted Vincent Waller, the showrunner, and he says that "Patrick the Mailman" is the actual partner episode with "Say 'Awww!'".

cartoo5007

According to Nick.com, for May 20, "Captain Pipsqueak" has been replaced with "Patrick the Mailman".

In fact, I tweeted Vincent Waller, the showrunner, and he says that "Patrick the Mailman" is the actual partner episode with "Say 'Awww!'".

I wonder if that choice was based off of episode production or Nick's poor choices. I think Say Awww goes better with Captain Pipsqueak since they're both Plankton themed.

Asa

A new episode title was revealed called “Plane to Sea”.

SpongeBob and Patrick take Squidward on a plane to a tropical resort.

kanc

There's an update for The Best of Patrick Star: No Nose Knows was removed, and Patrick The Mailman was added to the end

The Executive Treatment / What's Eating Patrick? / Patrick the Game / Patrick SmartPants / That's No Lady / Pet Sitter Pat / Patrick-Man! / Patrick the Mailman

cartoo5007

278 is revealed to be Squidferatu/Slappy Days. The Synopsis for these haven't been revealed yet. We're very close to reaching the 100 episode mark since the format change.

kanc

SpongeBob's Besy Day Ever compilation aired today 5pm-7pm were from recent new episodes that aired last May from only season 13 produced episodes: Potato Puff / There Will Be Grease / The Big Bad Bubble Bass / Sea Man Sponge Hater's Club / Food PBFFT! Truck / Upturn Girls / Say Awww! / Patrick the Mailman

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.
I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Featured Posts