SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

So, my previous thread for SpongeBob has already reached 1,000 posts. I therefore started this new thread to keep things going without getting too cluttered.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Sponge on the Run is number 1 at the Canadian box office, grossing $900,000. Let's hope it picks up in the coming weeks as more cinemas in Canada reopen, so ViacomCBS can reconsider a theatrical release for the film in the United States (in early 2021 at least), instead of a VOD/CBS All Access-exclusive release.

Last edited:

kanc

A rerun of SpongeBob airing of "A Flea in Her Dome; The Donut of Shame; The Krusty Plate" uses new commercial mode, after theme it cut to A Flea in Her Dome... The Donut of Shame and The Krusty Plate are not merged, it aired in separate commercials between. I wonder if SpongeBob three episode segments (2007 ones) could be permanent?

BattleForBFDIFan4

Actually all SpongeBob episodes in season 5, in Nick USA are airing in 4:3, maybe from your country thats different
I guess you're right... I think all SpongeBob episodes from Season 5 have 4:3 format. It's just that I only watch Season 5 SpongeBob in weekends because the one from the weekdays are too early although I catched one episode on it during that time and it's in the same format also.

Johntoonfan05

Did Nicktoons just skipped some Spongebob Episodes like (Sleepy Time/Suds, Something Smells/Bossy Boots, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV/Doing Time, Have you Seen This Snail, New Leaf/Once Bitten, Rise and Shine/Waiting/Fungus Among Us, Frozen Face Off (Even though that's a Winter Special) and Squidits/Demolition Doofus) i know it's off Topic

kanc

Did Nicktoons just skipped some Spongebob Episodes like (Sleepy Time/Suds, Something Smells/Bossy Boots, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV/Doing Time, Have you Seen This Snail, New Leaf/Once Bitten, Rise and Shine/Waiting/Fungus Among Us, Frozen Face Off (Even though that's a Winter Special) and Squidits/Demolition Doofus) i know it's off Topic
Same with Nick, might be because theyre not airing sick episodes due to pandemic still ongoing

kanc

And here's a promo for SpongeBob's Spookiest Countdown special

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
Is there any hope for a new installment in the Xiaolin Showdown franchise or not?

Back in 2014, Lauren Faust said how she changed up her pitch for Milky Way And The Galaxy Girls to reflect more body diversity.

Featured Posts