SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

kanc

Thats because Nick was airing SpongeBob pet episodes related in honor for new SpongeBob which includes pets, and also new series Unleashed.

Also it has been awhile for NIck airing Have You Seen the Snail?

In addition to aired today 1pm and 6PM. it will also repeat tomorrow 8:30PM, and Sat 5PM

Last edited:

kanc

Also as well as Hallow Screams code catcher aired weekdays, it will also include weekends as well, and also nickplay.com, the code catcher for SpongeBob will continue til Oct 31, 4pm hour

BillK15

According to TV Shows on DVD Facebook page, SpongeBob The Complete 12th Season DVD will be available in stores on January 12, 2021, featuring all season 12 episodes including episodes that have yet aired in Nick US

Yeah, it real.

After the one in November airs they will have around 5 left to air, looks like Nickelodeon will be airing them very soon.
They’ve proven in the past that they have no problem releasing episodes on DVD before they air. Given the recent airing pattern for Spongebob I think it’s a long shot to expect five new episodes from December through mid-January.

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
SpongeBob.jpg

Krusty Koncessionaires; Dream Hoppers
Airs November 7, 2020 at 11 A.M. on Nickelodeon.
The Krusty Krab crew goes to a big concert to sell krabby patties in the stands; SpongeBob explores the melodious dreamscapes of his sleeping neighbors.​

kanc

In SpongeBob first movie, Neptune character says "damning", Few Hey Arnold episodes have few swear words like "crap", don't know if it's unusual for swear words...

kanc

It looks like season 12 of SpongeBob in DVD won't feature "The Kwarantined Krab" episode.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
According to this video from Vailskibum94, the episode is on Apple TV in Canada if you have a Nick Plus subscription. Whether it's actually there and will stay there is another story.

kanc

According to nickplay and the promo that just aired, there will be SpongeBob Code Collector Nickmas edition for all next week Mon Dec 21-Thurs Dec 24 1pm and 4pm for during Christmas episodes/movies.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
A rare SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run trailer that was only used in China. It features a lot of altered scenes and even some cut dialogue exchanges and animation from the final version of the film. Some scenes also look a bit unpolished.

Contains spoilers:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick will finally be premiering "Lighthouse Louie/Hiccup Plague" on January 18 at 12:00pm. A few screenshots (which kind of give away the plot) are available here.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is coming to iOS and Android devices on January 21!

The game will cost $8.99, and won't have any microtransactions or hidden paywalls.

The game is available to preorder now:

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts