SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

kanc

That's not true, I remember Suds airing during April.
Fungus Among Us episode aired last April too.. but I don't recall whether Suds aired in last April.. according to nickstory it didn't...

Just today Karen's Virus episode aired recently today though.. so..

VeiledHat

Birdgirl
Fungus Among Us episode aired last April too.. but I don't recall whether Suds aired in last April.. according to nickstory it didn't...

Just today Karen's Virus episode aired recently today though.. so..
Could've been May. Karen's Virus is more about a computer virus (insert Trapped in Hyperspace comment here) so it doesn't count.

kanc

Could've been May. Karen's Virus is more about a computer virus (insert Trapped in Hyperspace comment here) so it doesn't count.
The beginning of Karen's Virus episode starts out Karen (computer) hanging out with other computer friend named Hanna, Hanna is very sick and Karen has been infected of virus from Hanna.

kanc

According to nickplay.com, it looks like next week (weekdays) 4pm hour will be SpongeBob SmartyPants trivia (how many times is smartypants going to be??, it's getting old), in honor of new special airing on Fri Oct 2,

"WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SPOOKY SPONGEBOB SCENE? VOTING ENDS SEPTEMBER 2ND", maybe they meant Oct 2? Sept 2 might be typo

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
According to nickplay.com, it looks like next week (weekdays) 4pm hour will be SpongeBob SmartyPants trivia (how many times is smartypants going to be??, it's getting old), in honor of new special airing on Fri Oct 2,

"WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SPOOKY SPONGEBOB SCENE? VOTING ENDS SEPTEMBER 2ND", maybe they meant Oct 2? Sept 2 might be typo
Fans could vote for their favourite spooky scenes on NickPlay.com, but voting is closed now.

Toons Fan

It's not a typo voting did close back on September 2nd.

kanc

Looks like last night's Unfiltered (one was voice of SpongeBob: Tom Kenny) for answer, and Group Chat had SpongeBob themed. I guess that's why there were last minute SpongeBob all day marathon (but 8am new Power Rangers Beast Morphers) 6AM-8PM

kanc

This year's rerun of SpongeBob of Scaredy Pants of Nickelodeon airing, as of this year, they cut the ending of SpongeBob saying [as screen in black], "Don't worry, it grows back", instead after Patrick screaming away from SpongeBob, it next cut to commercial. Not sure if Nicktoons channel doing the same thing. This only happened this year, and not past years though.

Though Nick's airing of SpongeBob has been cutting some stuff in end for more commercials, similar with Pizza Delivery (Squidward's saying Oh my aching tentacles), Whale of a Birthday (Krabs ending saying Don't push your luck boy), of course those happened since few years....

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Paramount should of postponed the movie until its safe for theaters to reopen properly - or at least say they plan to open it in theaters sometime in the future after its digital release.

That said, I wish Sony was releasing GB: Afterlife on digital already.

kanc

According to website nickplay, there will be SpongeBob code catcher Hallowscream edition starting Monday 4pm hour (Oct 19-after Oct 23).

Johntoonfan05

Hey guys they're airing Have you seen This Snail today it's been So Long since that Special has been aired on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons but nowadays this along with some of the other Episodes of Spongebob don't air these days due to the Pandemic

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.