harry580

Has the date for Wonder Park been announced? I've seen a few rumours, but nothing has been confirmed.

The first new Rainbow Rangers episode will mark the show's third season, and will be a Halloween episode, according to the PR.
maybe the series got cancelled due to the film flopped

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The production code number for the new Loud House episode "Ghosted!" is #505.

Nick premiering the movies Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 on Monday, October 12th at 1PM and 3PM.

Nick at Nite is premiering the movie Harriet the Spy on Sunday, October 11th at 8PM.

Last edited:

Johntoonfan05

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The production code number for the new Loud House episode "Ghosted!" is #505.

Nick premiering the movies Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 on Monday, October 12th at 1PM and 3PM.

Nick at Nite is premiering the movie Harriet the Spy on Sunday, October 11th at 8PM.

Whoa so not Only the Bee Movie is our Movie Premiere for October but Despicable Me 1 and 2 and Harriet the Spy?

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
FutonCritic has already revealed the October premieres. I will be posting on NickSchedules in a little bit.
Thank You! Now, it Seems Nick had added Episodes to Group Chat again. Side Hustle has been moved to November. Not Sure Why there is a random SpongeBob Airing on a Thursday at 6:30PM but the day and time May Change. Does Anyone Know the Title For paddington on Friday?? Paw Patrol Election Episode Finally Airs...

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 "Pups Save a Jungle Miner" is actually called "Pups Save a Lost Gold Miner"

IMG_0768.PNG

Edit: Zap2it has next week's Nick Jr. channel premieres.

Last edited:

kanc

Nickelodeon does not acknowledge the upcoming Power Rangers Beast Morphers S2 ep "Making Bad" as a Halloween special in the press release, it is a clipshow, but not for Halloween... Not saying anything else about it.
Power Rangers christmas episodes was also clip shows as well

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Cursed! should've premiered since it has to do with bad luck.
Like I told you before in the Casagrandes thread, that episode would be more appropriate for Friday, November 13th, given the synopsis, although, because The Astronauts is now confirmed to be coming on that day, I now think that "Cursed!" will premiere on Veteran's Day, which is on Wednesday, November 11th this year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.

Featured Posts