Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Awwwwww. Now, Corn & Peg is ending?! I decided to check some episodes out and I thought it was kinda fun. At least, we'll get to see the Halloween episode again.

I can't wait to see the new Santiago of the Seas series. It kinda looks a little similar to Jake & The Neverland Pirates and it looks like a really fun show.

I may be a little old for Blue's Clues & You, but I DO plan on checking out the new Halloween special.

I can't wait to see all the scary-themed Paw Patrol episodes again.

I'm really looking forward to the new Halloween episodes of The Loud House & The Casagrandes. I love those shows. I really do!!!

Toons Fan

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick.com schedule, Unleashed changed episode titles but I dont know for production numbers if changed:

Thurs Oct 22
7PM "We Let the Dogs Out!"
7:30PM "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!"

@Ghostbuster. You might want to take note of it though... thanks

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 For Unleashed "We Let the Dogs Out!" is episode number #101 and "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!" is episode number #102.

There's also a new episode of The Adventures of Paddington on Friday, October 30th called "Paddington's First Snow"

Last edited:

kanc

Don't even know where to post this, but I just noticed today that Nick Pluto is airing Nick News: Kids Pick the President, don't know when that started.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas tonight on NBC, and I noticed they cut out many scenes in this airing. It's been happening for a while.
I find it interesting how Grey DeLisle Griffin voiced Dorothy in the Tom And Jerry/Wizard Of Oz movies given that she would voice both The Good Witch and The Bad Witch in the Boomerang cartoon Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz, and also voiced Dorothy's mother in the Amazon cartoon Lost In Oz.
Seven years ago today, a life-changing event took place in my life. It was the day I found out CN Portugal was going to replace CN Africa and wasn't going to live with CN Africa at all.

In honor of this, I re-release my incomplete No Substitute For Crazy series made in November last year.
going to draw Merman!Kahoot later today, if I have the time
Tomorrow, I'm starting the Christmas edition of Media Brackets.