Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The production code number for the new Loud House episode "Ghosted!" is #505.

Nick premiering the movies Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 on Monday, October 12th at 1PM and 3PM.

Nick at Nite is premiering the movie Harriet the Spy on Sunday, October 11th at 8PM.

Last edited:

Johntoonfan05

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 The production code number for the new Loud House episode "Ghosted!" is #505.

Nick premiering the movies Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2 on Monday, October 12th at 1PM and 3PM.

Nick at Nite is premiering the movie Harriet the Spy on Sunday, October 11th at 8PM.

Whoa so not Only the Bee Movie is our Movie Premiere for October but Despicable Me 1 and 2 and Harriet the Spy?

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
FutonCritic has already revealed the October premieres. I will be posting on NickSchedules in a little bit.
Thank You! Now, it Seems Nick had added Episodes to Group Chat again. Side Hustle has been moved to November. Not Sure Why there is a random SpongeBob Airing on a Thursday at 6:30PM but the day and time May Change. Does Anyone Know the Title For paddington on Friday?? Paw Patrol Election Episode Finally Airs...

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 "Pups Save a Jungle Miner" is actually called "Pups Save a Lost Gold Miner"

IMG_0768.PNG

Edit: Zap2it has next week's Nick Jr. channel premieres.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Cursed! should've premiered since it has to do with bad luck.
Like I told you before in the Casagrandes thread, that episode would be more appropriate for Friday, November 13th, given the synopsis, although, because The Astronauts is now confirmed to be coming on that day, I now think that "Cursed!" will premiere on Veteran's Day, which is on Wednesday, November 11th this year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts