International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Nick Greece should get rid of the Nick Jr block

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Uhhhh.... I don't really think that can happen, since the cartoons of Nick Jr. are a huge hit in Greece, and there's no 24-hour channel dedicated to it in Greek, yet.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Uhhhh.... I don't really think that can happen, since the cartoons of Nick Jr. are a huge hit in Greece, and there's no 24-hour channel dedicated to it in Greek, yet.
In Portugal, at least PAW Patrol and Blaze and the Monster Machines are popular on Canal Panda.

Vaughn Max

Anyway, tomorrow is the greek premiere of Knight Squad. Do you Max know if it's good?
I watched an episode and it wasn't that good
Wikipedia and Wikia are not reliable sources.
I was just joking
Voot is now accessible globally. None of the Nickelodeon stuff will play if you're outside India but you can see what Nick originals are available via Voot

https://www.voot.com/channels/nickelodeon
Probably mostly old and unsuccessful ones

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Jesus, ok, I will start saving water, and you'll stop airing crappy animated shows, just please make it end!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Adventures of Kid Danger aired today (the second segment was far superior) on Nick Greece.

animegamer

The only reason they opened up the site was to make their Voot original series available globally. Maybe they didn’t make it available in the UK

F4C92F6B-B828-46E4-BF5E-74C96995B431.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts