International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Nick Greece should get rid of the Nick Jr block

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Uhhhh.... I don't really think that can happen, since the cartoons of Nick Jr. are a huge hit in Greece, and there's no 24-hour channel dedicated to it in Greek, yet.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Uhhhh.... I don't really think that can happen, since the cartoons of Nick Jr. are a huge hit in Greece, and there's no 24-hour channel dedicated to it in Greek, yet.
In Portugal, at least PAW Patrol and Blaze and the Monster Machines are popular on Canal Panda.

Vaughn Max

At least? What about Shimmer and Shine, Rusty Rivets and Teletubbies?
I'm sure Rusty Rivets and Shimmer and Shine are popular, but I don't think Teletubbies is because I think the reboot got cancelled

Vaughn Max

Anyway, tomorrow is the greek premiere of Knight Squad. Do you Max know if it's good?
I watched an episode and it wasn't that good
Wikipedia and Wikia are not reliable sources.
I was just joking
Voot is now accessible globally. None of the Nickelodeon stuff will play if you're outside India but you can see what Nick originals are available via Voot

https://www.voot.com/channels/nickelodeon
Probably mostly old and unsuccessful ones

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Jesus, ok, I will start saving water, and you'll stop airing crappy animated shows, just please make it end!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Adventures of Kid Danger aired today (the second segment was far superior) on Nick Greece.

animegamer

The only reason they opened up the site was to make their Voot original series available globally. Maybe they didn’t make it available in the UK

F4C92F6B-B828-46E4-BF5E-74C96995B431.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts