International Nickelodeon Thread Part 7

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mick

A whole new world...
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
It's a bit obvious that all episodes may aired outside the US, since international Nick channels are known for airing unaired episodes (like how Nickelodeon Greece obviously aired all episodes of Robot and Monster, and all the Oh Yeah Cartoons episodes (including the Fisherman one))...

It's just the fact US television is more depentent on ratings...

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
In 1994, Channel 4 aired Rocko's Modern Life. This video has a promo:
It aired during late night-ish slots like Ren and Stimpy on BBC 2. Here's the premiere promo.
It quickly moved to Friday nights joining the 90s cultural habit of watching comedies on either BBC 2 or Channel 4 from 9pm to oblivion.
In this case they shoved it before closedown, as the trailer above and the closedown below make it clear.

Reactions: Nick Mick

Nick Mick

A whole new world...
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Viacom18 motion pictures ident and Nickelodeon logo during starting of Motu Patlu King of Kings.

I don't know about the movie itself, it may be really entertaining, but I know two things:

1) This "Viacom 18 Motion Pictures" logo, has terribly outdated music for the 2010's.

2) The Nickelodeon logo is also outdated (except if it premiered around 2010-2015, even thought it can show up on today's airings)

Status
Not open for further replies.