International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottyBlue

Malaysia here.

I just went to the Disney+ site (disneyplus.com) and now redirects me to Disney+ Hotstar website (hotstar.com/in/my) and gave me the 404 error. Supposed that D+H is coming to Malaysia soon?

And also, according to google search, i searched "Disney+ pl", "Disney+ tr", "disney+ ro", "disney+ bg", "disney+ cz", and "disney+ za" and what I found that Disney+ is confirm to come in Poland, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and South Africa according to the URL format: "www.preview.disneyplus.com/<country code>" that is shown in the search results.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.

RegularCapital

Staff member
There's going to be a regional feed cull in Latin America on 1st May, effectively the Pacific feeds will be merged with the South feed.

Disney Channel will lose its Pacific feed, these countries will instead receive the South (mostly for Argentina) feed, same for Disney Junior and Disney XD (with a slight exception, the South feed will merge with the Andes feed).

Last edited:

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
There's going to be a regional feed cull in Latin America on 1st May, effectively the Pacific feeds will be merged with the South feed.

Disney Channel will lose its Pacific feed, these countries will instead receive the South (mostly for Argentina) feed, same for Disney Junior and Disney XD.

Will the Panregional (Central América, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela) feed of DC LA/BR will be unaffected...

RegularCapital

Staff member
Will the Panregional (Central América, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela) feed of DC LA/BR will be unaffected...

As the article suggests that feed will remain intact.

What I misunderstood for Disney XD is that the South feed will merge with the Andes feed, so basically nearly the opposite to Disney Channel and Disney Junior. But one thing or the other, it's still a merger of feeds.

jasonnguyen2606

This is all of 18 Disney owned cable channels that will soon to be cease operations in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong on October 1, 2021.

Source:
fc96053d324f007a916d08958644cacc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rrr

Rrr

What happened to the Nordic Disney Channel?

I do remember them airing 'Ducktales' and many more
That was back in 2014/2015, now they’ve basically given up on the channel and are spamming it with boring shows like Sydney and Max, Miraculous, Coop and Cami, etc.
I mean, it’s not too bad, but compared to some years ago, before Disney+ came...yeah, I’ve basically lost faith in the channel. They shouldn’t have closed DXD Nordic Thinking about buying Disney+ Denmark soon
This is all of 18 Disney owned cable channels that will soon to be cease operations in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong on October 1, 2021.

Source:

Looool, DC has its 2003 logo

Anyways... Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor are finally returning to DJ Nordic Sundays 11:00 to 13:00:
62a52d7d09aba599ab4830009a39b39a.jpg

e41157f9fb7e3fea9c37fb9ae303ba1c.jpg

At the end of the promo a 2D red and black Disney Junior was again shown...

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Times zones and adverts :) .

Probably not many differences with the announcers
Correct me if I am wrong, but the feeds don't correspond to the actual timezones AT ALL in most countries. Only Nickelodeon does it correctly: they ignore the two daylight saving countries (Chile and Paraguay) as well as Central America. (Why can't Central America just get the Mexican feed?) All other countries get the right timezone on Nickelodeon. But Disney and CN are a total mess...
LA2.png

(In case the order confuses you: I sorted the countries by actual timezone)
(Red means the timezone is wrong)

Cartoon Network's situation (and previously also Disney) is by far the worst: you can't expect children in Bolivia, Equador and Peru to know when daylight savings starts in Chile.

Unless I am mistaken.

Last edited:

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021 - FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021
00:00 T-Pang Rescue (Mon) / Paper Town (Tue) / Naughty Nuts (Wed) / Star Wars Rebels (Thu-Fri)
03:40 Star Wars Rebels (Mon) / Bubble Cook Expedition (Tue)
04:40 Spookiz (Wed)
05:00 Liquid Monster Melang (Tue)
06:00 GoGo Dino Neighbors (Mon-Wed) / Super Z (Thu-Fri)
06:30 Super Wings
06:50 Vampirina
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (* on Fri)
07:30 Catch! Teenieping
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Super Z
09:30 Mira, Royal Detective (Mon-Wed; * on Tue) / T.O.T.S. (Thu-Fri)
10:00 Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star
10:30 Hello Jadoo
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
12:30 Wadda tv
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 Up (Mon) / The Princess and the Frog (Tue) / Inside Out (Wed) / The Good Dinosaur (Thu) / The Lion King (Fri)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Fri)
18:00 Amphibia (Mon-Tue; * on Mon) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Wed-Thu; * on Wed) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Fri)
19:00 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu)
20:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
21:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Tue) / Journey of Long (Wed-Fri)
23:00 Disney 11*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2021 - SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021
00:00 Robot Train S2 (Sat) / Jungle Survival (Sun)
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 Puppy Dog Pals
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 Doc McStuffins: Pet Rescue
07:30 Teenie Scouts Big Five (* on Sat)
08:00 The Incredibles (Sat) / Finding Nemo (Sun)
10:00 DuckTales* (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
12:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
16:00 Zootopia (Sat) / Brave (Dub) (Sun)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Sun)
18:00 Toy Story (Dub) (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
19:00 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy* (Sun)
19:30 Mickey Mouse (Sat)
20:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Sun)
21:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
21:30 Toy Story That Time Forgot (Sun)
22:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
23:00 Hanging On!

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week. Part of Disney Korea's annual Marvel Mania campaign, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is back with its second season on Sunday.

And here's a promo of another glorification of daily movie reruns at 4pm, this time as "Disney Train Travel with Family" from today to next Sunday, which includes Children's Day and Parents' Day.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021 - FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2021
00:00 Magic Scientists Club (Mon) / I'm Mongni (Tue) / Dobi Dobi Mansion (Wed) / Kids CSI (Thu) / Z Rangers (Fri)
06:00 Tish Tash
06:30 Super Wings
06:50 Vampirina
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping
08:00 Frozen (Dub) (Wed)
08:30 Super Z (Mon-Tue,Thu) / Galaxy Guards* (Fri)
09:00 The Octonauts (except Wed)
09:30 Mira, Royal Detective (Mon-Tue; * on Tue) / T.O.T.S. (Thu-Fri)
10:00 Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star (Mon) / Zootopia (Tue) / Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones* (Wed) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Thu) / Brave (Dub) (Fri)
10:30 Hello Jadoo (Mon) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Wed)
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon)
12:00 Catch! Teenieping (Tue,Fri) / Ratatouille (Wed) / Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones (Thu)
12:30 Wadda tv (Mon) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Thu-Fri)
13:30 Hanging On! (except Wed)
14:00 Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star (Wed)
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (except Wed)
15:30 Catch! Teenieping (Wed)
16:00 The Lion King (Mon) / The Good Dinosaur (Tue) / Zootopia (Wed) / Frozen (Dub) (Thu) / Inside Out (Fri)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Mon)
18:00 Amphibia (Mon-Tue; * on Mon) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Wed-Thu; * on Wed) / Up (Fri)
19:00 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu)
20:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Tue) / Journey of Long (Wed-Fri)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2021 - SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2021
00:00 Art Odyssey (Sat) / PriPara (Sun)
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 Puppy Dog Pals
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 Doc McStuffins: Pet Rescue
07:30 Teenie Scouts Big Five (* on Sat)
08:00 Ratatouille (Sat) / The Princess and the Frog (Sun)
10:00 DuckTales (Sat) / Miraculous World: New York, United Heroez (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
11:30 Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones (Sun)
12:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
16:00 Finding Nemo (Sat) / The Incredibles (Sun)
18:00 Aladdin (Sat) / Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones (Sun)
18:30 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy* (Sun)
19:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sat)
20:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
22:00 Hello Jadoo

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week, which is slightly different from the past because of Children's Day on next Wednesday. Unfortunately, there's only one Children's Day special (which is also part of Marvel Mania) on DC Korea this year.

There's also new Amphibia, Mira, Royal Detective, Big Hero 6: The Series, Galaxy Guards (network premiere of an EBS animated series next Friday), Teenie Scouts Big Five, and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
Correct me if I am wrong, but the feeds don't correspond to the actual timezones AT ALL in most countries. Only Nickelodeon does it correctly: they ignore the two daylight saving countries (Chile and Paraguay) as well as Central America. (Why can't Central America just get the Mexican feed?) All other countries get the right timezone on Nickelodeon. But Disney and CN are a total mess...
View attachment 287380
(In case the order confuses you: I sorted the countries by actual timezone)
(Red means the timezone is wrong)

Cartoon Network's situation (and previously also Disney) is by far the worst: you can't expect children in Bolivia, Equador and Peru to know when daylight savings starts in Chile.

Unless I am mistaken.
And the feeds are mixed up on the cable providers in Venezuela (both Caracas and inside the country) since Nick LA is the ONLY kids channel in Venezuela to run Venezuelan ads.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Bad News: Amphibia true colors has delay
Capture_2021_05_01_05_39_19_172.png

Good News New Episode Season 2 Amphibia will aired this month. new episode moms day maybe next week new episode again or 30th may because there a amphibia maraton.

Capture_2021_05_01_05_55_56_422.png

J10

Source:

There is a mistake from those who made the reportage. The Chinese Star Channels (Star Chinese Movies and Star Chinese Channel) will continue broadcasting beside National Geographic Wild and National Geographic, and it’s added to the list, and they added Star Sports Indian logo, but not the Chinese Star Sports logo. The Disney Channel logo has been changed years ago. Also, Star Movies China isn’t added to the list in the report.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
That was back in 2014/2015, now they’ve basically given up on the channel and are spamming it with boring shows like Sydney and Max, Miraculous, Coop and Cami, etc.
I mean, it’s not too bad, but compared to some years ago, before Disney+ came...yeah, I’ve basically lost faith in the channel. They shouldn’t have closed DXD Nordic Thinking about buying Disney+ Denmark soon

Looool, DC has its 2003 logo

Anyways... Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor are finally returning to DJ Nordic Sundays 11:00 to 13:00:
62a52d7d09aba599ab4830009a39b39a.jpg

e41157f9fb7e3fea9c37fb9ae303ba1c.jpg

At the end of the promo a 2D red and black Disney Junior was again shown...
I miss watching Darkwing Duck and Ducktales late at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!
Of all of Cartoon Network's detractors, no one hates Cartoon Network more than Warner Bros Discovery.
Does anyone else think that Doug Walker has just been phoning it in with the Nostalgia Critic episodes lately? Maybe he doesn't need to be doing a new episode of NC every week anymore. I think that Doug should cut NC down to just 1 episode per month or something similar.
Action! wrote on Dr.Pepper's profile.
Congrats on being promoted!

Featured Posts