TZ/AS 2024 Battle of the Brackets- Mousterpieces Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellerMJ5

This is basically my championship match. These are my two favorite Disney movies. Whoever wins will be who I vote for the rest of the way. I’m going to give my vote to Lilo and Stitch. By just a tiny tiny tiny little bit over Tangled.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I love them both.

Going to give it to "Tangled", possibly my favorite of the 2010's Disney films.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll vote for Tangled. It's such a good movie with fun characters, good songs and a really sweet romance. It's a then modern version of the Disney Princess movie formula and it works really well.

I really like Lilo and Stitch. I remember watching it in theaters with my Mom and it was fun. The bond between Lilo and Stitch is really sweet and I like how they handle the relationship between Lilo and Nani too. I just prefer Tangled, so that gets my vote.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This match was a lot tighter than the Earssentials' battle. Two different films with different characters, settings, and tones going head to head, it makes sense that it could have gone either way, but we have an eventual winner.

Tangled moves onto the next round! The next match will begin shortly.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Match #3:

Finding Nemo!

71u4lXw8PBL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Versus

Dr.Pepper

Mulan. I’ve warmed up to Finding Nemo in recent years but for the longest time I found it overrated.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with Mulan. It's a really great movie with fun characters, great music and a lot of relatable moments with Mulan herself.

I enjoy Finding Nemo. The characters are fun and there are plenty of heartfelt moments in there too, but I prefer Mulan so that gets my vote.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
That's a really tough call. I love both of these films.

I think I'm going to go with "Finding Nemo", which possibly the best of the Pixar films (i've got to contemplate that some more though)....

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
These two films couldn't be any more different, one comes from the tail end of the Renaissance, arguably the most beloved film from that period outside of the big 4, while the other solidified the 2000's as the Pixar decade. Like on the other side of the bracket, this was a very close match, but we do have a winner.

Mulan moves onto the next round! The next match will begin shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.
I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Featured Posts