TZ/AS 2024 Battle of the Brackets- Earssentials Conference Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Pepper

Beauty and the Beast. To be completely honest, I’m surprised Jungle Book made it this far. It’s enjoyable, but I don’t think it’s that great.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with Beauty and the Beast. It's such a great movie with a likable lead, great music and a good romance. It's definitely one of their best movies from this era.

The Jungle Book is pretty good. It has some great animation and music, but I think that Beauty and the Beast is a better movie, so that gets my vote.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Somebody cast the tiebreaker vote in the previous match between The Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast!!

Pooky

Staff member
I saw the signal, Commissioner!

Beauty and the Beast

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
That is way too tough of a choice!

....but I'll pick "Beauty and the Beast". It's just a "tale as old as time" and I maintain it's the perfect Disney Renaissance film (even if going to see "Lion King" was a defining 90's movie theater experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts