"Glitch Techs" News & Discussions (Spoilers)

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
They didn't. That was just The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon spreading false information as usual.

Off topic, I know - Rise & Fall of Nick? I hate those guys and their drama spreading noise, honestly. I know it's wrong to say something like that, but just come on, now...

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
*sigh* This is ridiculous.
Nick, DO SOMETHING WITH THIS SHOW!
Nick really sucks in general, yeah I know its popular to dunk on Nick but when CN released Mao Mao and has a 5 episode plan for Infinity Train and Disney released the entire season of Amphibia and gave us a trailer to Owl House just shows the reason why Nick is at the bottom of the pecking order.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Nick really sucks in general, yeah I know its popular to dunk on Nick but when CN released Mao Mao and has a 5 episode plan for Infinity Train and Disney released the entire season of Amphibia and gave us a trailer to Owl House just shows the reason why Nick is at the bottom of the pecking order.
Seriously, that forthcoming CBS-Viacom reunion is the key to saving Nickelodeon!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This might actually be a success on Netflix, no? I'm sure lots of gamers have Netflix. All we need is some hype or ads.

I don't think this is sad. How was it supposed to do well on Nickelodeon? Netflix might bother to ask for more. I didn't see that happening if it were to air on Nickelodeon.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
At this point I'm more and more convinced that this show will be a complete lost cause by the time it does release, regardless of the viewership.

*sigh* Why does Nick not want to take any chances?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I can really see this heading to Netflix. Especially as the latter half of its second season is currently unfinished.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.
My reaction that Disney's Mickey Mornings block ends at 12:30pm next week.

Featured Posts