"Glitch Techs" News & Discussions (Spoilers)

Ghoster1987

howdy

So apparentely this flew under the radar and nobody catched this at first but there were 3 seconds of footage for GT from a Nick Africa sizzle real.

Maybe that means this would premiere on Nick in different territories or maybe Netflix we don't know 100% if it will.

Honestly i think that whole netflix leak was just a weird bug/glitch

Yes pun intended

ToonsJazzLover

It’s about time! I’ve been waiting for this show longer than we been waiting for more originality at Nickelodeon. Glad 2020 is off to a very great start for their animated department (just as long as we ignore a certain spin-off and I know most of you didn’t cared for Wonder Park so the TV series will be ignored as well).

Ghoster1987

howdy
i feel like they missed an opportunity to air this on TV to at least try to give a chance to get some ratings with a new kid audience. But oh well i'm fine with this, as long as Netflix gives it a 2nd season that's fine . But here's something that's confusing about this,

If It's Pony can air on the main channel and not Netflix why not GT or even Pinky Malinky. Nick needs more original new shows airing on the main network. Plus dumping this to Netflix feels like Nick doesn't have any faith on this. But then again CN is putting Tig n Seek and The Fungies on HBO MAX so maybe this is just the future for some animated shows

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
I'm soooo excited! This show comes faster than I expected. The animation looks really good.

i feel like they missed an opportunity to air this on TV to at least try to give a chance to get some ratings with a new kid audience. But oh well i'm fine with this, as long as Netflix gives it a 2nd season that's fine . But here's something that's confusing about this,

If It's Pony can air on the main channel and not Netflix why not GT or even Pinky Malinky. Nick needs more original new shows airing on the main network. Plus dumping this to Netflix feels like Nick doesn't have any faith on this. But then again CN is putting Tig n Seek and The Fungies on HBO MAX so maybe this is just the future for some animated shows
You might be right, but who knows, Netflix has more faith for kids shows to continue (give at least 4 to 8 seasons) so if Glitch Techs will be successful here, we can expect to get season 2 in production sooner or later.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here are some of the storyboard artists. Many of worked on TMNT 2012 and Big Hero 6 The Series.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here is some of the voice cast for Glitch Techs.

"Ricardo Hurtado as High Five, Monica Ray as Miko, Luke Youngblood as Mitch, Sandeep Parikh as Haneesh, Zehra Fazal as Zahra, Josh Sussman as Bergy, Eric Lopez as Papi, Eric Robles as BITT and Scott Kreamer as Phil with many more!"

While nor pictured, there's also "Betsy Sodaro, Ashly Burch, Greg Nix, Dee Baker, Stephanie Sheh, Jolene Kim, Felicia Day, Cree Summer, Roshon Fegan, Rachael Russakoff, Nolan North and many more..."

Ghoster1987

howdy
One more thing i want to say about this. If i were an executive at Nick. I would probaly have this air on the main network first and then stream on Netflix a couple weeks later or the other way around. I understand that traditional TV is dying and everybody is jumping ship to streaming and companies need to find a way to make profit on their shows. But at least its not going to Nicktoons where it would just sit there and rot.

But Nick seriously needs more animated shows to air on the main network. In fact this could've been a lead in for Rise of The TMNT

Last edited:
I'm really excited for this show! I hope it's as good as the animation. Side note, I also do believe that Nick can premiere the episodes on TV and then later release them on Netflix, just so the company can make money from TV ratings and streaming views.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
When you have a stellar cast and crew like this, you put this show on the main network. What's wrong with Nick?! At least it is being shown, though.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Season 1 has 20 episodes, but the first 10 will drop on the aforementioned February 21 and the other 10 at a later date. Most of us thought they'd drop them in one go. There are also an additional 10 episodes that have been written and storyboarded, but have yet to see the light of day.

The Overlord

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Eh, I think that is trying to prop up an old institution that kids themselves have increasing have little interest in, Rise of the TMNT was shipped off to Nicktoons, going to Netflix is far better fate, more kids would have access to Netflix over Nicktoons anyway.

Really Nickelodeon has mishandled so many animated shows in recent times, that going to Netflix is a better fate for this show. I think ultimately Netflix may be a better place for Nicktoons and cable ratings will soon be irrelevant, I think this show will thrive more on Netflix than on Nick and I think Nick may be better off just making content for Netflix, we would not have to worry about scheduling at that point.

Asa

I'm looking forward to this series and will be binge-watching this series once Netflix premieres it this February.

Finally Glitch Techs is getting the respect it deserves from the cartoon community :D.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts