"Glitch Techs" News & Discussions (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,409 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
I created this as I figured that there was no thread for this show.

Previous News From 2016

"Glitch Techs (working title) has been picked-up for 20-episodes set to debut in 2018. Glitch Techs is an adventure-comedy following two newly recruited kids as they battle video game monsters that come to life in the real world. The brand-new series comes from Eric Robles (Fanboy & Chum Chum) and Dan Milano (Greg the Bunny, Warren the Ape), both hailing from Nickelodeon’s Artist Collective, an internal artist-led development program. The series will be produced at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, Calif."

So let’s start this up, shall we?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,792 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
I don't care if Eric Robles is the co-creator, as long as this show looks promising and visually appealing that, then I am ready to declare it as the true savior of Nicktoons (no offense, Harvey Beaks and Loud House).
Loud House is no savior, just continued mediocrity, IMHO. And as much as I love HB, that was no savior, either. Just a breath of fresh air after so many failures.

As for THIS: Unless I see a massive influx of new and actually creative cartoons worth a darn after it, I don't see this as a savior, either - just something to hopefully pass the time with if it's more than just pretty looks.

All I know is If the writing ain't good, it'll just be another Star Vs. for me (where it looks pretty, but it otherwise really ain't worth watching because everything else that isn't a certain character or two unfortunately stinks out loud, IMHO.).

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...