C&C - DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - "Buu Overwhelmed! Ultimate Gohan's Super Power!" [2/10]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
2945hmg.jpg
ivj1wh.jpg

upload_2018-2-10_18-28-48.png

Opening 1: Fight It Out! by Masatoshi Ono
Ending 1: Never Give Up! by Junear

Last Time: Once Gotenks defuses into Goten and Trunks, they realize that they stand no chance against Super Buu. Fortunately, Buu falls asleep. Meanwhile, Gohan has finally received his new power, and after an emotional goodby with Goku, heads to Earth (with a new costume to boot). Gohan's arrival wakes Buu up.

This Time: With Gohan's new power, will he be a match for Buu? Or will the Majin continue to be unstoppable?

NOTES: Tonight's episode follows a new Super. Watch them both, and no spoilers!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Last time, Gohan came back to the fray and has decided to kill Buu Buu, who he and the other heroes have been trying to kill already.

Also, Goku had said this:
"You can't get us our future! We've got to fight for it ourselves, or we won't treasure the world we've got! We'll take it for granted! Struggling, really earning it...that's the only way we'll appreciate being alive!"

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Oh look who blew himself up after wanting to kill us all because apparently nobody mocks him.

And his Humiliation Conga isn't even over yet.

...kind of.

Oh, and yes, Buu Buu did indeed sense Gohan's energy. That's why he didn't eat Gotenks earlier.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts