Template errors

• Template public:_media_site_embed_playwire: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:_media_site_embed_playwire is unknown (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:689)

"Batman: Hush" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
This kind of reminds me of the Under the Red Hood situation, regarding the identity of the character. They didn't change it there either, but they did come up with a different origin for him.

Frontier

Staff member
This kind of reminds me of the Under the Red Hood situation, regarding the identity of the character. They didn't change it there either, but they did come up with a different origin for him.
I am actually curious how much they might change or alter with the story, because aside from maybe replacing one or two characters in smaller roles or excising a few things they seem to be following the story pretty faithfully...

Spider-Man

Based on the trailer you can tell they really streamlined the story to make the focus squarely on Batman, Catwoman and Hush. It looks they might have made it work and I'm eager to see if they pull it off. "Hush" doesn't really lend itself to a 75-minute movie but they might have found a way. I'm looking forward to it.

Frontier

Staff member
Well, Babs debuted at the end of Bad Blood (?) in the Burnside suit, so it's not much of a surprise to see it here.
Yeah, I think they used that suit since she was just starting out, so we might see her get a more proper costume once she joins up with the Batfamily (assuming that happens) :).

Frontier

Staff member
For those interested, iTunes currently has a Batman: Hush preview clip up which consists of the movie's first two-and-a-half minutes. Click here to check it out on iTunes or watch it via the player below.

I love the Looney Tunes but they feel so random introeing this movie :sweat:.

The idea of Bruce Wayne talking sports with anyone is kind of hilarious in and of itself :p.

Of course Selina Kyle has the most revealing dress in the room. And is the first woman Bruce Wayne actually acknowledges ;).

I wonder how many times Dick did more then just "scouting" as Robin :rolleyes2:?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
1. I love the Looney Tunes but they feel so random introeing this movie :sweat:.

2. Of course Selina Kyle has the most revealing dress in the room. And is the first woman Bruce Wayne actually acknowledges ;).
1. Especially since it's not with every movie. The opening would feel more natural in front of the Lego movies since they're already humorous.

2. Well, she always leaves a great impression in more ways than one.

Dallas Kinard

Anyone else think the animation and overall quality of this film just looks better than anything thus far in this New-52 inspired line?

Frontier

Staff member
Anyone else think the animation and overall quality of this film just looks better than anything thus far in this New-52 inspired line?
Hmm...it looks more like the standard to me, especially compared to how strong the animation looked in Reign of the Supermen.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png

Featured Posts