"Batman: Hush" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
This kind of reminds me of the Under the Red Hood situation, regarding the identity of the character. They didn't change it there either, but they did come up with a different origin for him.

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
This kind of reminds me of the Under the Red Hood situation, regarding the identity of the character. They didn't change it there either, but they did come up with a different origin for him.
I am actually curious how much they might change or alter with the story, because aside from maybe replacing one or two characters in smaller roles or excising a few things they seem to be following the story pretty faithfully...

Reactions: RoyalRubble

Spider-Man

Jan 7, 2002
Based on the trailer you can tell they really streamlined the story to make the focus squarely on Batman, Catwoman and Hush. It looks they might have made it work and I'm eager to see if they pull it off. "Hush" doesn't really lend itself to a 75-minute movie but they might have found a way. I'm looking forward to it.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Well, Babs debuted at the end of Bad Blood (?) in the Burnside suit, so it's not much of a surprise to see it here.
Yeah, I think they used that suit since she was just starting out, so we might see her get a more proper costume once she joins up with the Batfamily (assuming that happens) :).

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
For those interested, iTunes currently has a Batman: Hush preview clip up which consists of the movie's first two-and-a-half minutes. Click here to check it out on iTunes or watch it via the player below.

I love the Looney Tunes but they feel so random introeing this movie :sweat:.

The idea of Bruce Wayne talking sports with anyone is kind of hilarious in and of itself :p.

Of course Selina Kyle has the most revealing dress in the room. And is the first woman Bruce Wayne actually acknowledges ;).

I wonder how many times Dick did more then just "scouting" as Robin :rolleyes2:?

Reactions: RoyalRubble

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
1. I love the Looney Tunes but they feel so random introeing this movie :sweat:.

2. Of course Selina Kyle has the most revealing dress in the room. And is the first woman Bruce Wayne actually acknowledges ;).
1. Especially since it's not with every movie. The opening would feel more natural in front of the Lego movies since they're already humorous.

2. Well, she always leaves a great impression in more ways than one.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California