"Batman: Hush" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Looks pretty cool so far. The Batman and Catwoman dynamic is there (and I imagine there will be a lot more to this in the movie), the fight with Superman, all the villains and Hush's presence as well as the mystery surrounding his identity. All in all, a good first impression and I look forward to seeing more from this project.

• Agree
Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I wonder if part of the reason we haven't seen any footage or scenes with Shiva or Batgirl is because they're not in it for much, or at least in any of the pivotal scenes?

Could be they're just focusing so far on the "money shots" from the Hush comic.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I wonder if part of the reason we haven't seen any footage or scenes with Shiva or Batgirl is because they're not in it for much, or at least in any of the pivotal scenes?

They rarely reveal everything in the sneak peek and the first trailer.

-batmat-

Nov 10, 2010
Argentina

Have you read the comic?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
The movie will probably still change a few things from the comic. Like with Damian, Bane, etc. They already announced Batgirl's voice actress and I imagine they would have mentioned it was Oracle if that was the case. After her brief appearance in Bad Blood, I don't think it would make much sense to have her already as Oracle, anyway.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

The WB trailer has a description that reveals the release date. The digital release date is July 20 while the DVD release date is August 13. It will most likely be shown at Comic Con on July 19. Also, now we have direct confirmation of Hynden Walch voicing Harley.

Mod Note: The trailer is also available on WF.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Click here for the Batman: Hush home media press details. Check out the cast list, as that should answer some questions posed earlier in the thread.
Well, they definitely clarify the Peyton List situation :p.

Kind of would be funny to see Batgirl and Ivy fight in this universe with their VA's sharing the same full name ;).

Chris Cox as Scarecrow? That should be interesting :cool:.

Audio commentary! Awesome :D!

Fitting to have a Catwoman featurette too :).

Last edited:

the_joker

Mar 23, 2009
After just reading about The Batman potentially getting to adapt the comic as a DTV movie but obviously never happened, I would've liked to hearRino Romano reprise his role for the movie.

I find it kind of amusing that the trailer says that Hush's identity is a mystery, but that won't be the case for those who read the comic unless the movie makes some HUGE changes.

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
After just reading about The Batman potentially getting to adapt the comic as a DTV movie but obviously never happened, I would've liked to hearRino Romano reprise his role for the movie.
It would've been kind of funny if Romano was voicing Hush ;).
I find it kind of amusing that the trailer says that Hush's identity is a mystery, but that won't be the case for those who read the comic unless the movie makes some HUGE changes.
Even if you haven't read the story it's still pretty obvious who Hush is :p.