COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I for one would just compare demographics of countries instead. That and dimensions.

The USA, Brazil and Russia are obviously big, India is far too densely populated. However the infection rate in India is a little lower than both the USA and Brazil, at between 20 to 25000 new cases a day.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's referring to air conditioning in public enclosed places (like restaurants, or maybe in offices, etc), not the air conditioning in your own home.

Air conditioning circulates air. If droplets (coughing or sneezing residue from an infected individual standing near air conditioning vents or fan) are sucked into the air current, there is the possibility of it spreading beyond the normal "6 foot" radius that everyone's trying to heed to, but that danger may be limited.

The possibility is there, but....it's probably not a "super conductive" way to spread the virus. Standing right next to an infected person without proper safety masks is still the more likely scenario for catching the virus.

Last edited:

Action!

Sorry if this is off topic but the Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan is reporting a new mysterious pneumonia.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Urine Test
WhytoMaskswithPantsExamplePoster.jpg

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
A man from Maryland may have been the first person to be successfully vaccinated against Coronavirus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts