COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I for one would just compare demographics of countries instead. That and dimensions.

The USA, Brazil and Russia are obviously big, India is far too densely populated. However the infection rate in India is a little lower than both the USA and Brazil, at between 20 to 25000 new cases a day.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's referring to air conditioning in public enclosed places (like restaurants, or maybe in offices, etc), not the air conditioning in your own home.

Air conditioning circulates air. If droplets (coughing or sneezing residue from an infected individual standing near air conditioning vents or fan) are sucked into the air current, there is the possibility of it spreading beyond the normal "6 foot" radius that everyone's trying to heed to, but that danger may be limited.

The possibility is there, but....it's probably not a "super conductive" way to spread the virus. Standing right next to an infected person without proper safety masks is still the more likely scenario for catching the virus.

Last edited:

Action!

Sorry if this is off topic but the Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan is reporting a new mysterious pneumonia.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
The Urine Test
WhytoMaskswithPantsExamplePoster.jpg

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
A man from Maryland may have been the first person to be successfully vaccinated against Coronavirus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just learned that GAMESTOP and FRED MEYER are now going to be selling DVDs, Blu-rays, and even 4K UHD Blu-rays. This comes in the wake of Best Buy removing ALL DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as Target and FYE shrinking down their offerings.

Are there any notable child voice actors born in the 2010s? The oldest is turning 14 in 2024. Just curious. Jason Griffith was one of the only 4Kids voice actors born in the 80s (most were born in the 70s or earlier)
I wish a happy 17th birthday to Lily Sanfelippo, voice of Gwen Stacy/Ghost Spider in seasons 1-2 of Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Axl from Firebuds.
I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
Angelo Rules is getting a sixth season, this might be niche post Angelo Rules Ordered for Season Six - TVKIDS

Featured Posts