International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I always wondered, why does the CEE airs TONS of spongebon season 6-8 episodes?

Maybe due to the dubbing issues. Nick PL used to air some random eps from S1-3, but later continued from S7. In the meantime, Master Film created the dub for the missing episodes from Seasons 1-5. You can see the difference by their type of VA, who theoretically could be heard in the further episodes.

Edit 18:32, 13.01.2020 - no new episodes of The Loud House on Nicktoons HD CEE.

Last edited:

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
Sunny Day seems to have totally been removed from Nick Jr. Germany's schedule (not sure which feed they use). It's still airing on Nick Austria, however.

It seems to been a sudden decision, as Nick Jr. had scheduled new episodes for the start of the new year, but these were removed.

Update - it seems Sunny Day has been removed in a few places, including in the UK and in Australia (it's still on Nick Jr. in New Zealand). Odd!

Maybe this is because Nickelodeon's plans to remove Sunny Day entirely from its channels around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Why would Nick want to do that, though? It's not like they're going to lose the rights to it, as it's a Nick show.

All That premiered on Nick Arabia on Sunday, Jan. 12:

Vaughn Max

Why would Nick want to do that, though? It's not like they're going to lose the rights to it, as it's a Nick show.

All That premiered on Nick Arabia on Sunday, Jan. 12:

Never expected All That and Motu Patlu on the same channel

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
This January, Nick Japan are airing new episodes of LEGO Jurassic World, Shimmer and Shine season 3 (in English), and LEGO City Adventures:

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Well,many countries got All That and AYAOTD but CEE doesn't.
Now I think that we can actually receive Just Add Magic too...
+Now when Noobees ended,CEE doesn't have any new series...

Lkoui

Bibi will takeover Nick NL with a marathon called Bibi Kiest.
Bibi chooses her favorite Nick program and it will air all afternoon on Nick. In the promo she will choose from 100 things to do before high school or Victorious.
Starts Februari 2 11:30.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Until a few seconds ago I thought it was a reboot of Bureau of Magical Things but under another title. Reminded me of how Diamond Mine became Bejeweled.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Although I don't think it's been away from the schedule (if it has, never for that long), but Nick UK are advertising an evening iCarly block as "We Miss iCarly".

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Honestly I miss iCarly, but the subtitled version. I tried watching it dubbed between 2010-2012 until I sorta lost complete interest in their live-action series, probably because it was all dubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts