International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Latest News & Videos

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
I always wondered, why does the CEE airs TONS of spongebon season 6-8 episodes?
Maybe due to the dubbing issues. Nick PL used to air some random eps from S1-3, but later continued from S7. In the meantime, Master Film created the dub for the missing episodes from Seasons 1-5. You can see the difference by their type of VA, who theoretically could be heard in the further episodes.

Edit 18:32, 13.01.2020 - no new episodes of The Loud House on Nicktoons HD CEE.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
Bakersfield, CA United States
Sunny Day seems to have totally been removed from Nick Jr. Germany's schedule (not sure which feed they use). It's still airing on Nick Austria, however.

It seems to been a sudden decision, as Nick Jr. had scheduled new episodes for the start of the new year, but these were removed.

Update - it seems Sunny Day has been removed in a few places, including in the UK and in Australia (it's still on Nick Jr. in New Zealand). Odd!
Maybe this is because Nickelodeon's plans to remove Sunny Day entirely from its channels around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Why would Nick want to do that, though? It's not like they're going to lose the rights to it, as it's a Nick show.

All That premiered on Nick Arabia on Sunday, Jan. 12:

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Why would Nick want to do that, though? It's not like they're going to lose the rights to it, as it's a Nick show.

All That premiered on Nick Arabia on Sunday, Jan. 12:

Never expected All That and Motu Patlu on the same channel

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Lkoui

Apr 24, 2019
The Netherlands
Bibi will takeover Nick NL with a marathon called Bibi Kiest.
Bibi chooses her favorite Nick program and it will air all afternoon on Nick. In the promo she will choose from 100 things to do before high school or Victorious.
Starts Februari 2 11:30.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Although I don't think it's been away from the schedule (if it has, never for that long), but Nick UK are advertising an evening iCarly block as "We Miss iCarly".

Reactions: Francisque