Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

kanc

The Patrick Star Show new series is confirmed to air in July on Nick.

There's a Nickelodeon Mega Music Fest special that will be coming this summer, maybe next month. Also it's NOT the 2010 special ones that aired on NickJr block.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

There's a Nickelodeon Mega Music Fest special that will be coming this summer, maybe next month. Also it's NOT the 2010 special ones that aired on NickJr block.
It looks like it will happen during the weekend of July 16-18, according to a Side Hustle crew T-shirt. ("Mouth Noise" is apparently the music-themed new episode of Side Hustle.)

kanc

The new series Warped will begin the production this summer

Theagames10

Did Robbins say yes to something related to the Big Time Rush TV show?

The Twitter accounts for BTR only show a red background for the pfps. Even Gustavo's actor on the TV show is in on whatever is going on!

(Had no idea where to really put this)

(One of the replies in the tweet shows that Stephen and Logan has the red background)

Theagames10

According to a recent Cameo Call with James Maslow and a fan, something Big Time Rush related will be announced/happening on Monday.

I think it's something with the TV show, since Stephen Glickman is also in on this. (It could also be for Stephen's album debut too, so don't have expectations high just in case.)

kanc

That Girl Lay Lay new show is coming to Nick in September

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts