Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon and CBS Sports are partnering with the National Football League (NFL) to bring slimetime to primetime for the 2021-2022 football season with brand-new content specially created for kids and families, including another slime-filled presentation of an NFL Wild Card game that will air on Nickelodeon on Sunday, Jan. 16, at 4:30 p.m. (ET) alongside CBS Sports’ coverage of the game on The CBS Television Network and NFL Slimetime, an all-new NFL half-hour weekly series on Nickelodeon, premiering Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT).

kanc

According to NIck instagram, Warped (upcoming Nick show) will premiere in 2022

kanc

^Alien Dawn, Supah Ninjas, The Troop and Hunter Street have male leads.
Supah Ninjas, The Troop (season 1) actually 2 males and one female, not actually leads, Hunter Street has no leads, they consist of male and female stars.

Really I dont think this is an issue for leads for male or female, so does it really matter at this point? So can we please move on from this subject because this is offtopic. Thanks

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts