"X-Men '97 (2024 Mini-Series)" Comic Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this Comic Series!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The first issue of the prequel tie-in comic to X-Men '97 releases today!

x97comic01.png

X-Men '97 (2024) #1
Published: March 27, 2024
Writer: Steve Foxe
Penciler: Salva Espin
Cover Artist: Todd Nauck

THE OFFICIAL PRELUDE TO THE HOTLY ANTICIPATED DISNEY+ SHOW! The X-Men are back - and the '90s have never looked better! In this official prelude to the upcoming X-Men '97, created in collaboration with the showrunners, discover what Storm, Jubilee, Wolverine and the rest of the beloved '90s X-Men cast have been up to in the time before their return! Startling revelations here lead directly into the hotly anticipated new series - don't miss out!

Comments?

Related Threads:

X-Men '97 Animated Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers) Part One / Part Two
X-Men '97 Season One Talkback (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The second issue releases today!

x97comic02.jpg

X-Men '97 (2024) #2
Published: April 10, 2024
Writer: Steve Foxe
Penciler: Salva Espin
Cover Artist: Todd Nauck

SABRETOOTH STRIKES! …and he's not the only threat the X-Men are facing! As Jean Grey and Cyclops prepare to embark on a bold new adventure, a sinister foe makes his move from the shadows, unleashing a torrent of new terror. Can an old friend turn the tide - or will it be too late to save Wolverine from being ripped to shreds?!

Comments?

Frontier

Staff member
Sinister making subtle allusions abut the baby...

So in the 90's animated universe we had the Insidious Six and the Sinister Seven (though half of the roster is just the Marauders).

Psylocke!

It's kind of sad seeing "Jean" revealing the pregnancy to Scott and seeing how happy they both are knowing the truth and what's actually going to happen. Though them making out and practically flexing their love while Wolverine walks off in a huff was kind of funny.

I love Foxe bringing in Hazard and Sienna.

Still trying to sell people on Storm having a mohawk, again.

Oh, there's Morph!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts