Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

kanc

The Patrick Star Show new series is confirmed to air in July on Nick.

There's a Nickelodeon Mega Music Fest special that will be coming this summer, maybe next month. Also it's NOT the 2010 special ones that aired on NickJr block.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

There's a Nickelodeon Mega Music Fest special that will be coming this summer, maybe next month. Also it's NOT the 2010 special ones that aired on NickJr block.
It looks like it will happen during the weekend of July 16-18, according to a Side Hustle crew T-shirt. ("Mouth Noise" is apparently the music-themed new episode of Side Hustle.)

kanc

The new series Warped will begin the production this summer

Theagames10

Did Robbins say yes to something related to the Big Time Rush TV show?

The Twitter accounts for BTR only show a red background for the pfps. Even Gustavo's actor on the TV show is in on whatever is going on!

(Had no idea where to really put this)

(One of the replies in the tweet shows that Stephen and Logan has the red background)

Theagames10

According to a recent Cameo Call with James Maslow and a fan, something Big Time Rush related will be announced/happening on Monday.

I think it's something with the TV show, since Stephen Glickman is also in on this. (It could also be for Stephen's album debut too, so don't have expectations high just in case.)

kanc

That Girl Lay Lay new show is coming to Nick in September

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts