Unpopular Opinions

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Honestly, while I enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog, I felt Detective Pikachu was the better video game film out of the two.
I'm hoping this means they may put edgier material on D+. Not neccesarily R-Rated movies (though I could see them adding the Alien movies), but maybe stuff like Futurama.
After all, The Simpsons is on Disney+, so it is possible for Futurama to be included on the service eventually.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Post Malone is a better rapper than Tekashi 6ix9ine and Lil Pump. Yeah, I said it.
I don't care what anyone else says, Incredibles 2 is a fantastic movie. Even if you have a problem with some elements of the story, you can't be anything but overwhelmed by the brilliance of the animation.
I agree with you on this.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
- ABBA's Dancing Queen is a pretty bad song.

- The same applies to Owl City's Fireflies.

-Most orchestrated music is usually some of the most boring music I've ever heard.

- Lo-Fi Hip Hop is the worst music genre I've ever heard.

- I'm not bugged by the Kars4Kids jingle at all. If anything, I find it catchy in a good way.

Last edited:

Dr.Pepper

100% agree. I think it's hilarious that they had to cut content out just so that it would be PG-13. Yet 9 year olds sing all the songs loud and proud and their parents are totally okay with it... :rolleyes: (fwiw, I haven't seen it either).
Oh lookie at what Inside Edition uploaded. Just to be clear I’m not bashing this kid. It’s great that he has found something he is passionate about.

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
All lives matter. Including black lives. Sounds like it shouldn’t be unpopular, but on social media, it’s either just “black lives matter” or people say “all lives matter” but just really mean “white lives matter”- which isn’t really “all” in the slightest.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
Oh lookie at what Inside Edition uploaded. Just to be clear I’m not bashing this kid. It’s great that he has found something he is passionate about.

"Oh lookie" :lol:

As cute as the home theater was, the thing that caught my attention was when it said in the video's description that the boy's rapping caught Manuel's attention two years ago, when he was SEVEN. I know I need to let this topic go, and I'll stop after this post, but I'll end by saying that my parents would have never let me watch something like Hamilton when I was seven (and they were not prudes or overly protective). Not saying that HIS parents are bad (the mom seems very sweet, in fact). Different times, I guess...

- The same applies to Owl City's Fireflies.
My mom shares the same opinion. Owl City is my favorite artist, so I'm biased towards that song :)

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
All lives matter. Including black lives. Sounds like it shouldn’t be unpopular, but on social media, it’s either just “black lives matter” or people say “all lives matter” but just really mean “white lives matter”- which isn’t really “all” in the slightest.

As a black person myself... ALL OF THIS IS ABSOLUTE FACT, what you just said. All lives matter, not just one type of people. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know just how racist they might truly be, sadly enough.

Dr.Pepper

"Oh lookie" :lol:

As cute as the home theater was, the thing that caught my attention was when it said in the video's description that the boy's rapping caught Manuel's attention two years ago, when he was SEVEN. I know I need to let this topic go, and I'll stop after this post, but I'll end by saying that my parents would have never let me watch something like Hamilton when I was seven (and they were not prudes or overly protective). Not saying that HIS parents are bad (the mom seems very sweet, in fact). Different times, I guess...
And another:
I’m done after this.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I never really cared for ham and pineapple pizza.

Not exactly an unpopular opinion as you'd think, unfortunately. No offense, except barely anybody really likes Hawaiian pizza.

Anchovies, however? Now there's something I'm lead to believe barely anyone really cares for on their pizza. That's like eating nachos with ketchup. No thanks.

Good luck finding any pizza place that offers anchovies as a topping, anymore, compared to Hawaiian pizza, too (well, if it's just ham pizza, that's not too bad. Neither is salami. Or a combination of ham and salami, that sounds alright.).

Where am I going with this, really?
I know pizza and fish don't really/ easily mix if the overall mixed - to - negative reception of anchovies is anything to go by...

Baked fish pizza, however? I'd eat that, no question. Baked fish and pizza are a winning combination for me, personally.

EDIT - I was wrong about the anchovies thing to assume no one likes them. That was just wrong and rude of me.

For another unpopular pizza topping opinon: Anchovies aren't a bad topping at all to experiment with, like some cartoons constantly love to diss on far too much (IMHO).

However..... What holds me back from eating that topping on pizza on any regular basis (since I don't eat pizza regularly, for health reasons.) is that it generates too much salt or something that already has plenty of salt put into it (which pizza does have plenty of.); I just prefer baked fish if I must have fish as a pizza topping, thank you very much.

Last edited:

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
Pizza toppings.

Anchovies: Gross.

Pineapple: #1 best topping come at me bro.

(Just kidding please don't...)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts